Friggin low lifes that have no respect for other people's stuff!!

Search this Thread

Old 11-10-2006, 03:01 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
i feel all of your guys pain with people f'n with your trucks and now im sharin my story. during my last week of high school these poopheads that didn't like me started punching and kicking my truck to set off the alarm and then squirted hot sauce and dented the door one day, last straw. i had the last laugh though the day of finals i took my valve core remover and flattend all four tires on all three cars and it was a busy day for autoclub they were still standing by their cars four hours waiting for a tow when i drove by going elsewhere. on the upside at college my experience so far has been people are really respectful even with limited parking and narrow spaces, no new dings or scratches, it also helps to have a brother leaning how to do body repair and paint.

Old 11-10-2006, 07:18 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Scandall
Last story is a funny one. We took my buddies jeep wrangler to bestbuy. As were walking past his truck some guy in a newer Jetta is slamming his door into my buddies jeep. I say dude lets kick is **** then he stops me and says let him do it hes only hitting my nerf/side bumber. Sure enough this guy was destroying his doors. I think this guy got out the first time- opened his door to wide and hit his door on the bar. Then he freaked out and started doing it over and over again it was the craziest thing. He eventually stoped when the alarm went off.
My Jeep Wrangler has rockerguards on it also, I would love to see someone flipping out after hitting one. They don't give to say to least.

Back on topic, my F-150 is about 2 months old and the wife and I get out of restaurant the other day after parking in the back of the lot too just to find a place where someone let their door rub again ours while everyone got out of the car. I feel everyones pain and would love to catch someone while doing that. Too bad rockerguards wouldn't protect a truck the way they protect a Jeep. My doors on the Jeep don't have one ding from other cars after 5 years of driving.

Robbie

Quick Reply: Friggin low lifes that have no respect for other people's stuff!!