Friggin low lifes that have no respect for other people's stuff!!

Search this Thread

Old 11-06-2006, 07:20 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Friggin low lifes that have no respect for other people's stuff!!

So yesterday I go outside to wash and wax my truck. Well as I'm washing I see a dent with what appears to be a black paint. WTF!! The friggin truck doesn't even have 1k mi's on it yet. Some ******* hit the side of my truck and didn't even have the decency to leave a friggin note. I was able to to get all the paint off of the truck but the dent in my lower rear door is still there. I really don't understand how people can care so little about ruining other peoples stuff. I wouldn't have bothered me so much if someone had left a note apologizing. But the fact that they hit me and then just left like nothing happened just burns the hell out of me. I sure would like to find this guy and punch him in the ****. So my question is how do I go about removing the dent? it's about 3 inches long and an inch wide on my lower rear door panel. I am afraid of chipping the paint if I pull it with a dent puller. And it doesn't appear to be creased. How much could I expect to pay if I have the dealer do it? Thank you for listening to my rant any for any help you can give me.

Old 11-06-2006, 07:38 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Try the Paintless Dent Removal guys, or whatever they are called in your area. They can get some pretty big dents and creases out. Since yours isn't creased it should pull right out & you'll never know it was there. I feel your pain on the dent man. A few months after I got mine my g/f & I went out to eat, I parked in the very back like I always do taking up 2 spots so noone will hit me. When I get home I notice a scratch from the rear wheel well all the way to the front wheel where they drug their mirror all the way down the side. Needless to say I went into a blind rage. I got all their paint off but I still have the dent on the rear of the Scab door where it bends back. It's about 1/2" wide x 3" long. It scraped my door handle, creased the metal between to handle and the gap, small dent in the front fender when it went from door to fender. One day I'll call the PDR guys to see if they can pull most of it out. A friend of mine creased his door pretty bad by hitting a pole at the gas station and they got it out. Can't really tell unless you look down the truck, and it's black so you see everything.

Old 11-06-2006, 07:48 PM
Yeah, I've heard good things about the paintless dent removal guys. It's the next best thing to punching the guy in the ****

Old 11-06-2006, 08:02 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by UCF178
Yeah, I've heard good things about the paintless dent removal guys. It's the next best thing to punching the guy in the ****

Thats gotta hurt.

Old 11-06-2006, 08:04 PM
Funny you mention this, it happens to the ones who care about their stuff. I would try the dent removal guys, I've watched them do it and it's funny to think all these fancy hooks and tools kinda message the dent out but it works. The old lady has a good sized one in one of the back doors of her car, looks like some *** hit it hard. I tell her to park away from people, in most cases it saves a headache, or stop whining because you have to park as close as possible. Never fails, we are actually in the car deciding something when 4 people get into a chyrsler whatever when the teen girl swings the door wide open and bangs ours. She didn't even need to open the door bieng borderline anorexic but whatever. I get out as they pull away, dad or the driver looks spooked, I'm 6ft 6" and 270 lbs, plus mad so he stopped before I tipped his car over (wise). The idiot brats say "it'll come out right? I'm sorry" I say you better hope like f### it does dumb sh@@, got their plate # and they drove away scared. Ya, intimidation makes a man feel pretty good and it did come out. There are more stories, with more damaging endings but we'll save them for later. F'n people anymore are just retarded and deserve a "Bangkok" as their reward for stupidity.

Old 11-07-2006, 07:13 AM
Originally Posted by UCF178
If it is a female, punch her in the box!

Kevin

Old 11-07-2006, 10:02 AM
Coastietech said: So yesterday I go outside to wash and wax my truck. Well as I'm washing I see a dent with what appears to be a black paint. WTF!! The friggin truck doesn't even have 1k mi's on it yet. Some ******* hit the side of my truck and didn't even have the decency to leave a friggin note. I was able to to get all the paint off of the truck but the dent in my lower rear door is still there. I really don't understand how people can care so little about ruining other peoples stuff. I wouldn't have bothered me so much if someone had left a note apologizing. But the fact that they hit me and then just left like nothing happened just burns the hell out of me. I sure would like to find this guy and punch him in the ****. So my question is how do I go about removing the dent? it's about 3 inches long and an inch wide on my lower rear door panel. I am afraid of chipping the paint if I pull it with a dent puller. And it doesn't appear to be creased. How much could I expect to pay if I have the dealer do it? Thank you for listening to my rant any for any help you can give me.

I feel your pain... I had 4 pulled from my truck yesterday. The last one happened 2 weeks ago. I try to park away from others in the parking lot. I usually try to find others that park away, and park with them. The people that do it bug the crap out of me, no respect for others property. I did plenty of research. The dent wizard people are so way over priced, it was a ridiculous amount from them... I finally found a company called Dingdentdone.com in my area in MASS. Jim the owner is great. Did what he said he would. Brian the PDR guy, well in my eyes he is a miracle worker... All I can say is "WOW". All 4 dings are gone. Absolutely no evidence that the panels were ever damaged. The price was very reasonable. Almost 1/2 the price of Dent Wizard... I am very pleased with the results. My truck is now back to being ding free... These guys know their stuff. If you are not sure, trust me, they work...

Last edited by 5.4SCREW; 11-07-2006 at 10:20 AM.
Old 11-07-2006, 01:54 PM
I definatly feel your pain man, I put about 6 grand into my mustangs paint job and some ********* keyed the whole drivers side of it. A few weeks before that someone ripped my emblems off, and broke a window. I'm just getting it into the shop now to get it fixed, huge hassel. Some people just have no respect.

Old 11-07-2006, 02:19 PM
When I was in college I stoped at a 7 eleven, when I came back out a police officer parked right next to me I saw him get out and slam his door into my car. I didn't know what to do I just stared at him like WTF!

Also while in school I went out to my car on Saturday morning and there was a huge place were the paint was gone and a dent. I look at the car next to me and they had my paint on the car and the door/dent matched up in height. This really pissed me off because I knew someone got home drunk and just let the door rub into my car while everyone got out. Needless to say I had class 4 times that day- After moving my car I would do alittle modifying with my key to that car, both on the way to class and back each class.

Last story is a funny one. We took my buddies jeep wrangler to bestbuy. As were walking past his truck some guy in a newer Jetta is slamming his door into my buddies jeep. I say dude lets kick is **** then he stops me and says let him do it hes only hitting my nerf/side bumber. Sure enough this guy was destroying his doors. I think this guy got out the first time- opened his door to wide and hit his door on the bar. Then he freaked out and started doing it over and over again it was the craziest thing. He eventually stoped when the alarm went off.

Old 11-07-2006, 02:33 PM
Thats insanity....I just had my truck detailed and waxed and my little cousin was over and crashed his bike into my tailgate leaving a huge scrape from the tailgate down the side of the bumper...worst part is that his mother who drives a BMW SUV blamed it on the acorns in my driveway and took no responsibility. Fun

Old 11-07-2006, 02:46 PM
Originally Posted by Cmac98STX
Thats insanity....I just had my truck detailed and waxed and my little cousin was over and crashed his bike into my tailgate leaving a huge scrape from the tailgate down the side of the bumper...worst part is that his mother who drives a BMW SUV blamed it on the acorns in my driveway and took no responsibility. Fun

That is absolute BS and from a family member no less. I would expect about the same treatment from aunts and uncles. Some people are so stupid and don't realize they are responsible for the kids actions.

My story: I had just gotten my 04 F-150 that I no longer have, but I parked at my apartment complex and I always parked as close to the curb as possible in the spots to leave people plenty of room. Chick who drives a Miata comes homes, opens her door just right that it doesn't dent my truck, but digs in the paint all the way down to the metal over my rear fender.

Last edited by 95fsb; 12-31-2007 at 12:24 AM.
Old 11-07-2006, 03:44 PM
Yesterday at work some little immature !@#$ thought it would be a good idea so wipe my paint clean with something and stick a bumper sticker on my truck. Lucky I didn't catch him otherwise someone would have body parts in the back of their UHaul.

daren

Old 11-07-2006, 06:53 PM
Thank you for all the advice and the stories. I plan on checking out the paintless dent repair places around the Hampton Roads area. If anyone here knows of a place in the area that does a good job I would love to know. THank you again for all your help.

Old 11-07-2006, 08:38 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by Cmac98STX
Sounds like you need to punch him in the **** and her in the box. Just kidding. But seriously, she should make it right.

Old 11-09-2006, 03:05 PM
Permantly Garaged

With all these stories of ****holes dinging trucks, I'm afraid of taking my new baby out now...I should have gone for the James Bond auto surveillance and security system, complete with stinger missiles...

Quick Reply: Friggin low lifes that have no respect for other people's stuff!!