Any Detailing Suppliers that accept Paypal

Search this Thread

Old 11-08-2006, 01:06 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Any Detailing Suppliers that accept Paypal

I was wondering if anyone knows of any good detailing suppliers that accept paypal for payment.Have been looking on E-Bay for detailing sites but didn't have much luck.Not a lot of choice.Thanks.

Old 11-08-2006, 01:09 AM
Suspended
Old 11-08-2006, 07:36 AM
Moderator &

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by ThumperMX113
Yep... if you're looking for Meguiar's products -- along with a decent array of detailing accessories -- ADS is a great supplier and, in fact, my sole source.

If you're looking for something different... you may check into the autopia.org store. They may be set up to accept it.

Before I tell you too many more, did you hack into my paypal account?

Old 11-08-2006, 07:55 AM
Old 11-08-2006, 02:13 PM
Hey guys thanks for the info have actually bought from both of those suppliers a while ago.Tried the Spray and Wipe from Poorboys and am presently trying the same from Adams.Can't really tell the differance from either except for the smell.Anyone had any better experiences with that type of product.

Old 11-08-2006, 09:35 PM
Moderator &

Poorboy's Spray and Wipe is one of my favorite products on the market today... I'm not sure I've heard of anything that really gives it a run for it's money from the standpoint of what it's made to do... that being a spray on detailer type of product that is more designed with a 'dirtier' vehicle in mind... the lifting action and the lubrication that it provides is very good...

I don't like it as a finish spray but, if I have a light mist on the truck after a VERY slightly wet road or if I'm drying down the vehicle after a wash, I'll spray it down and carefully wipe it down...

Follow that with a great 'final' type of QD spray like D-51 (which I finally have again) or FK1's #425 Poly Slick and you're good to go!

Old 11-08-2006, 09:53 PM
Hey rockpick I am ordering some supplies as we speak,am not familar with the D-51 or Fk1's can you elaborate.thanks.

Old 11-08-2006, 10:03 PM
Moderator &

Originally Posted by rpkiwi
Hey rockpick I am ordering some supplies as we speak,am not familar with the D-51 or Fk1's can you elaborate.thanks.

D-51... forget I said it. It's discontinued and IMPOSSIBLE to find. Let's just say I got lucky and managed to snare a generous volume.

FK1's 425 Poly Slick is HERE.

It's a VERY slick final spray on/wipe off product that is more of a spray sealant than a QD in my opinion... I still use it as a QD though. Now that I have the hang of using it on a dark color, I love it. It started off to be a bit finicky in that it would slightly shadow but, I have a technique now that really makes it click and work well.

Don't buy too much into the 'anti-static' thing that they claim... I just don't see it much.

RP

Old 11-09-2006, 02:31 PM
http://www.exceldetail.com/ I have been buying all of my detail supplies from him for the last 4 years. He charges you the exact shipping and I always have my order within 3 days.

Quick Reply: Any Detailing Suppliers that accept Paypal