Truck wash

Search this Thread

Old 01-03-2007, 08:24 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question Truck wash

as so
on as the weather clears up, I am going to wash my truck, and I need some suggestion on what soap to use,sponges,or mittens, and what to dry it with. also I need some good detail products.

Old 01-03-2007, 08:26 PM
Moderator &

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
ADDI... I hate to answer with this type of response but, you really should search this forum a bit and then focus in on some specfic questions after your search.

All of these subjects have been discussed in GREAT detail within this forum.

Take a quick moment and run a few searches within the General Care & Detailing forum and let us know if you need us to expand on any of the topics where you're needing help. Let us know!

-RP-

Old 01-03-2007, 08:30 PM
thanks for your help .

Old 01-04-2007, 05:51 AM
I love super slick & suds. For mitts, I like sheepskin mitts and natural sea sponges. Dry w/ waffle weave mf towels.

Old 01-04-2007, 06:09 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I really like the Meguiars Hyper-Wash. It smells like baby shampoo and the suds factor is sweet. For the wash mit I use 2 microfiber wash mits. One for the top half, and one for the bottom half. I also use the 2 bucket method with grit guard. To dry, after I "flood" the truck with water I use a leaf blower then blot with a waffle weave towel.

Be sure to clean and dress your fender wells.

Old 01-07-2007, 12:45 AM
Technical Article Contributor

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts
I use some wal-mart blue car wash concentrate (they say 1 cap full, I dump in a cup full) then Turtle Wax to wax, then Armor-All on the tires and interior, and a Armor-All Chrome Polisher for my chrome rims and rear bumper and a special blue wet-dry chamios towel that absorbs really well and dosent leave sun-spots at all (Down here in Fla, they are not pretty to see on a whit truck!) And don't forget the Hoover vacuum cleaner!

Quick Reply: Truck wash