Adams Products

Search this Thread

Old 01-16-2007, 11:59 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Adams Products

How many have used some of the 'Adams Polishes' products and how happy have you been with them. A guy I go to church with decided to buy a bunch of AP products but got a little apprehensive. I told him from the looks of them, they looked pretty good, but I couldn't say exactly. What do some of you think and how would you compare their polishes, waxes, and that in and out spray to similar products from Megs?

Old 01-17-2007, 09:11 AM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
https://www.f150online.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=268970

I'll let you know after this weekend

- NCSU

Old 01-17-2007, 05:17 PM
Moderator &

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
While I've only used a select few of their products, they're respected in the industry. You won't necessarily go wrong, IMO.

Old 01-17-2007, 06:22 PM
I regularly use Adam's products. They perform well and are easy to use.

I really like the Butter Wax. You can apply it in direct sunlight and if you get it on plastic or rubber parts it just wipes right off. It goes on nice and easy and thin, by hand or with a PC buffer. Comes off just as easy. Just make sure to give it enough time to dry to a haze.

The VRT works well, too. If you get it on the paint or glass it wipes right off. It is not a high gloss product, so if you want the 'wet' look for your tires, you will have to try something else. I used it on the interior vinyl, It leaves a nice clean appearance and doesn't attract dust.

I have also used Adam's Revive Polish, Swirl and Haze Remover, Brilliant Spray Glaze and metal polishes. I picked up some of the In and Out spray but I haven't had a chance to try it yet. I buy the detail spray by the gallon. The applicator pads and sponges as well as the micro-fiber towels are also very good products.

They have some pretty good video's on the web site showing how to properly use all of their products.

I guess you could say that I really like Adam's products.

Old 01-20-2007, 07:53 AM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
themetermcse: I know you've already seen my other thread, but for anyone else that stops by, here's what Adams Polishes did for my truck

Before wash and detail

After wash, before detail

After detail

- NCSU

Old 11-04-2007, 06:50 PM
Adams Polishes

Hey guys,

I've been using Adam's Polishes Products for about 3 years now, and have been pleased with everything they offer. You can even email them about any detail question and you'll get a very prompt reply. After every wash, and before drying, I mist my F-150 with the detail spray and then wipe it dry. It looks like I did a quick wax job! The Butter Wax is great too...easy on, easy off. Looks fantastic. The only thing I could say negative about their products is that the shipping costs seem a bit high. No tax, though, so I suppose that evens it out. All in all, I'm sold on Adams Products and I recommend them to my buddies.
Let's be careful out there....

Mooner

Old 11-05-2007, 12:11 AM
I have been playing with their In & Out Spray as a solution to the steps on my Westin bars .. been really pleased so far ..

I have had good luck in the past with the VRT and the Buttery Wax ..

Last edited by Gipraw; 11-05-2007 at 10:19 PM.
Old 11-05-2007, 06:25 PM
While I'm not particularly fond of Adam's polishes (Revive, and Swirl/Haze remover), his Detail Spray is very nice, and the Butter Wax is very easy to use, and leaves a nice shine.

To be fair, I haven't tried his polishes in quite a while, so there may have been some changes.

Quick Reply: Adams Products