How's this (Megs) wash mitt?

Search this Thread

Old 03-21-2007, 01:56 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
>>>Dirty water is able to escape from under the mitt thanks to the convoluted wave surface. Ultra soft soap-retaining foam<<<

This is what sold me.

>>>I mean... what makes this one better than the 75-cent cellulose sponge that you can pick up at Wally-Hell?<<<

Beats me, other than it being foam and not a totally flat surface. And from the other rave reviews I've read on other detailing web-sites.

I realize there is a line between people that have no idea the differences and people knowing what already meets their satisfaction. The ShMITT IMO wants to make an attempt at erasing that line considering they are now part of the detailing media. It maybe a niche product, who knows. But it is made by a reputable company (Edge) with strong research and development. Based on that, I'm hoping they didn't decide [just] to throw it out there to see how well it would sell.

Sure, I'll let you know how it works. And if it doesn't work? Well, nothing ventured, nothing gained.

Old 03-21-2007, 02:02 PM
Moderator &

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Weird... very weird. I posted a response to your post and it put it BEFORE your post. Weird.

Old 03-21-2007, 02:09 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Well, ShMITT. That is weird.

Maybe we hit the submit reply at the same time.

Quick Reply: How's this (Megs) wash mitt?