Scratch/Swirling removal

Search this Thread

Old 04-22-2007, 12:46 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Here is a confidence booster. You can get those swirls out yourself. I have black paint also. And, had just as bad, if not worse, swirling and acid rain etching ta boot. The PCDAP removed it all completely. Not diminished, removed completely. Matter of fact you sound similar to my own paint problem descriptions some months ago. Believe me, if I can do it, so can you. Think of it as a hobby. I actually like to polish now that I have a PC. Put on some good music and have at it.

Old 04-22-2007, 12:48 AM
Originally Posted by rustyzipper
Here is a confidence booster. You can get those swirls out yourself. I have black paint also. And, had just as bad, if not worse, swirling and acid rain etching ta boot. The PCDAP removed it all completely. Not diminished, removed completely. Matter of fact you sound similar to my own paint problem descriptions some months ago. Believe me, if I can do it, so can you. Think of it as a hobby. I actually like to polish now that I have a PC. Put on some good music and have at it.
I call it Therapy.

Old 04-22-2007, 05:30 PM
Originally Posted by rustyzipper
Think of it as a hobby. I actually like to polish now that I have a PC. Put on some good music and have at it.
x2, man. Especially the music.

Old 04-22-2007, 09:33 PM
You know it.

I gotta have some jams. Metallica and a PC were made for each other = peas and carrots.

Quick Reply: Scratch/Swirling removal