Meguiar's On Sale in the Midwest ..

Search this Thread

Old 04-21-2007, 09:44 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Meguiar's On Sale in the Midwest ..

Hey i was browsing the Sunday ads here and i ran across Meguiar's products on sale at Meijer Stores ( MI, OH, IN, and parts of KY ) and just wanted to share since i have read that they have some of the best products out for detailing:

Meguiar's Gold Class Paste or Liquid Wax $8.00

Hot Shine Tire Coating OR 2 for $8.00
Tire Spray

Have a Great weekend!!!

Old 04-21-2007, 11:46 PM
Moderator &

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Thanks for the heads up there, Mr. Flintstone.... or is it Mrs. Rubble?

They have a *KILLER* deal on Simple Green concentrate on occasion at Meijers... I always watch VERY closely for that one... it's like $3 per gallon. I typically buy about 5-gallons... or more. They have a limit but, all that is to me is a reminder to take it out to the truck and come back in for more. LOL!

Old 04-22-2007, 12:26 AM
I finally purchased some of the Meguiars, Hot Rims polish today. I'm anxious to see how it well it works.

Old 04-22-2007, 08:03 AM
Originally Posted by RockPick
Thanks for the heads up there, Mr. Flintstone.... or is it Mrs. Rubble?

They have a *KILLER* deal on Simple Green concentrate on occasion at Meijers... I always watch VERY closely for that one... it's like $3 per gallon. I typically buy about 5-gallons... or more. They have a limit but, all that is to me is a reminder to take it out to the truck and come back in for more. LOL!
LOL!!! its mr!! LOL!!! but anyways- No problem, just wanted to share, because hey, that's what its all about sharing info right??

and i always wondered about the simple green- since i have seen it at the self-serve car washes and wondered if it really works..... LOL!!! i can't count how many times i have gotten around the 'limit' disclaimer by doing that LOL!!!

Quick Reply: Meguiar's On Sale in the Midwest ..