Can you see orange peal?

Search this Thread

Old 05-31-2007, 05:49 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thats a damn fine paint finish rusty!!!

Dont worry about troberts he is jealous

and No one said a thing about swirls he said try to keep the scratches out of it... there is always a negative nancy somewhere.

Good Job Bro it looks Trick!

Old 05-31-2007, 08:31 PM
Originally Posted by f-150sport03
here's an example of some nasty orange peel, courtesy of another member of this site. (not me) Look especially around the badge. You'll see it as long as you're not Ray Charles.

HERE
WOW....

Old 05-31-2007, 09:01 PM
>>>orange peel, courtesy of another member of this site. (not me) Look especially around the badge.<<<

Yeah........Now that's orange peel!! My truck looks nothing like that AT ALL. Sans the steroscope posters. Sheezuz!

Dont worry about troberts he is jealous.
Nope, I'm not worried about ole troberts. If I worried about every type of guy like that I've run across, I would have been dead a long time ago.

And thank you very much for the compliment SuperLB51, and others. That was very classy.

Old 05-31-2007, 09:28 PM
it should not...you have the majic f150...no orange peel at all what so ever in any way...

Old 05-31-2007, 10:27 PM
you have the majic f150...no orange peel at all what so ever in any way...
Ya know what troberts6874? I could give two craps what you think. I also think it's hilariously funny how pain staking it is that you go out of your way to ridicule all the while not giving any thought to the fact there just might be somebody else on the planet that may know something more than you do. Not only in denial, but you with an inferiority complex ta boot. Nobody needs a stereoscope to see that. So please, if you don't have anything good to say lay off my posts. I don't need to read your drivel any longer. This is suppose to be fun not some kind of analytical vacuum for you to prey on.

Old 05-31-2007, 10:56 PM
Moderator &

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by rustyzipper
This is suppose to be fun not some kind of analytical vacuum for you to prey on.
I agree 200% but, you're fueling the fire as well.

Old 05-31-2007, 11:04 PM
I understand entirely. Thanks.

Old 05-31-2007, 11:05 PM
Moderator &

It is probably best that we all let this Orange PEEL deal drift off into oblivion.

Old 05-31-2007, 11:12 PM
I'm all for that.

Old 06-01-2007, 12:01 AM
Agree, and sometimes its hard to see sarcasm or wittiness in print....I kind of got lost in this thread after my attempt at humor.

I think you have done a hell of a job on your paint. It looks great. It takes an incredible amount of effort, time, money and trial and error to get those kinds of results that most would love to have.

Old 06-01-2007, 12:19 AM
Thank you very much RollingRock.

A smart guy named Ben Franklin once said, "A brother may not be a friend, but a friend will always be a brother." Here's to ya.

Old 06-01-2007, 01:09 AM
i got rid 90% of the orange peel on my old stang but it took alot of claying, buffing, polishing, and etc... i say you still have some, but not as much as the average joe,

and that picture posted of the tailgate of that other black f150 looks like it has been painted and not wet sanded.

Old 06-01-2007, 09:06 AM
to come on a detailing posting section and make a bold statment like "no orange peel" and show a factory ford paint....you are going to take some hits. i make a comment that you have it...and yes some people just cant see it, been detailing for over 10 years and yes some people with $100k cars dont have an eye and cant see it and some cant see swirls in their paint either. other people have told you that they see your peel...but thats okay...i make the statment an i am inferior (you make comments all the time about how what ever you use is the best and every one else is wrong...you posted that your neighbor got a new king ranch and that he will have it trashed in about one month)...no my friend i have made no personal attacks on you or comments about you only about your vehicle.
even god of the site RP told you that you have orange peel in your paint on another thread about this issue, but you pick my post to say that i am only one that is attacking. if you want to feel warm and fuzzy go to disneyland. if you dont want truthful opinions and help then dont post anything. or will you feel better if we lie to you...ok then it looks great, the best in the entire world.

Old 06-01-2007, 09:11 AM
here you are trashing out your neighbor since he doenst use the same stuff you use....

"The neighbor guy wants to argue with me over this stuff. He has an '07 King Ranch--absolute beautiful truck. I just can't stand to watch this guy trashing his truck. It's pitiful really. He'll have it all srewed up in about a month."

i am the inferior person????

Old 06-01-2007, 09:24 AM
Moderator &

I think this is the first thread that I've closed due to bickering and stupidity *EVER* in the General Care & Detailing forum...

Let it go guys... last chance here.

Quick Reply: Can you see orange peal?