which one do you pro's use the most?

Search this Thread

Old 06-16-2007, 04:58 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by RockPick
Interestingly enough... NXT came out before #21... so, that said, not sure how it could be true.

While I'm certain that they both used proprietary synthetic polymers (that are present in OODLES of Meg's products now), I feel confident in saying that they are two individual products.
I suspect that the meg dealer was trying to say that NXT was so popular they rebranded the formula under #21.

Old 06-16-2007, 05:02 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I use regular old Meguiar's Quick Detailer. I find it's a must after washing and drying with my hard water to quick detail the entire vehicle to take away the smeary wipe marks and water spots from the hard water - it gives it that fresh waxed look without waxing every weekend. Better end result then just using the Mr. Clean water filter (plus, the Mr. Clean water filter is so damn slow, even with my good water pressure, it seems like it takes 30 minutes just rinse the damn vehicle, and not to mention, I'd rather run the hose with the nozzle off over the vehicle to sheet the water off for quicker drying.)

The regular Quick Detailer doesn't smear, funny, I still have my original NXT Speed Detailer bottle still half full and I've been through I can't count how many Quick Detailer bottles. NXT seemed a VERY smeary to me where as the Quick Detail leaves crystal clear clarity. I also use it after waxing to clean up any wax dandruff. Funny thing is, I was never a believer in detail mist and now I can't live without it, lol. I'll probably try the ultimate detailer atleast once when I see it on the store shelf, but it's a little pricey?

The question is, what would I like better then Meg's Quick detailer? I hear a lot of good things about Poor Boys but I the thing with Meguiars is, it's there at every store when you need it, lol. And something I use weekly like Quick Detailer, it would kinda suck to have to keep ordering online all the time. Should I just stick to Meg's Quick Detailer? Or would it be worth the extra hassle to get a hold of some Poor Boys...etc..?

Quick Reply: which one do you pro's use the most?