Smartass

- NCSU

Old 07-02-2007, 04:10 PM
Moderator &

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by NCSU_05_FX4
Smartass

- NCSU
What!??! LOL... I answered the guys' question! He just asked if anyone had tried it.

He didn't ask for opinions on the product. If he had, I would've told him that I thought it was absolute garbage and provided much less lubrication on the paint for removing smudges and light dust like the 'tried and true' spray version offers.

Further, I would've mentioned that I would anticipate this product lasting another 10 months on the market before it's pulled due to lack of sales. Also, I would've mentioned that it's very smeary compared to its big brother.

Meguiar's has made a very conscious push toward the aerosol consumer-line products. Personally, I think that they bought a shiny new machine down in their manufacturing facility in Tennessee that they need to pay for that cans this stuff (hence all the new products in aerosol in their A-line & NXT line). It is interesting to note that only one D-Line product and absolutely NO M-Line products have been unveiled that feature the aerosol propelled 'convenience' that these feature. I would personally think that this is due to one simple fact -- true enthusiasts aren't going to flock to a gimmicky product and I think that they know that the consumer and the enthusiast are two VERY different markets.

Don't get me wrong, I dabble in the A-Line on occasion and have some of the consumer products in my garage as we speak but, there is definitely a discernible difference in the product line when it comes to Wal Mart versus paint and body shop supply houses.

-RP-

Old 07-02-2007, 09:29 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
sorry...i did want your advice on it...and since you think its garbage im not goin to get any ill stick with the spray just thought of tryin something different...

Old 07-02-2007, 11:13 PM
Moderator &

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by Matt****son
sorry...i did want your advice on it...and since you think its garbage im not goin to get any ill stick with the spray just thought of tryin something different...

hehehe...

I was just messing with you Matt... I knew you were interested in an opinion. HAHA! I was just in 'one of those moods' this afternoon while tooling across the site when I should've been pumping out a groundwater report...

Old 07-02-2007, 11:15 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
no biggie...i knew you were jokin and when y read it i laughed...

Quick Reply: Has Anyone Tried This...?