Cleaning DA Pads? Best way?

Search this Thread

Old 08-20-2007, 10:33 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by RollingRock
This thread is starting to make me a little nervous.....
What, you dont talk to your pads??? LIAR!!! Seeing the results of your truck, I KNOW you do. (You probably think its just the beers...)

If nothing else, I know your MF towels have been listening to your thoughts and using telepathy to modify your actions-- It shows on the Castano Leather!

And your glass... You thought the stoners was making you high...It is really the crumpled up newspaper pictures and stories disentigrating as they are abraded across the bug ridden melted sand...

The theres the wheel wells...They are OBVIOUSLY drowning, but you didnt listen to them. You killed them with 2 applications of Hyper Dressing. Its kinda like Tylenol. Some is great, more is DEADLY.

so after all this, I am sure that your DA pads have a voice...Unless you got deaf mute ones... That would be interesting. I know Gipraws pads are blind, because he has to tape his truck...

(BTW-- do I sound loco yet???)

Old 08-20-2007, 11:19 PM
Moderator &

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by Gipraw
Murphy's Oil Soap.

once the product on the pad is totally dry, I do the following:

stand at the sink with warm, running water .. put a small bit of soap on the pad .. somewhere between a quarter and half dollar size amount, and work it into the pad by hand .. then continue to work it in and rinse it out under the running water ..

I then squeeze it dry, then blot it dry with a clean blue Scott shop towel.

I then attach it to the rotary, and spin it on low speed, while holding it down in a 5 gallon bucket.

then goes on a shelf in my closet, to totally air dry .. once dry, into a ziplock baggie, and out into a cabinet in the garage.
My procedure is nearly identical.

Quick Reply: Cleaning DA Pads? Best way?