Who uses Xzilon

Search this Thread

Old 08-23-2007, 01:22 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Who uses Xzilon

Just curious how many you guys Xzilon your cars/trucks/suc, etc... Also just seeing is it available to everyone or is it for dealerships only. I also believe most dealerships, including ours charges upwards of $600 to apply this stuff but on both interior and exterior.

Since Im the main Xzilon guy at the dealership I work out. I can get it very easy and for people that have not heard of Xzilon here is a lil reading for you guys.

http://www.xzilon.com/index.html

Basically its better then wax or anything you can think off. This product has also been tested on boing jets. It will protect your cars paint for 5 years. After appyling xzilon you would not need to was your car for up to 5 years it also protects against spray paint, acid rain, and handful of other things.

Last edited by AKAO1029; 08-23-2007 at 01:36 AM.
Old 08-23-2007, 01:42 AM
Originally Posted by AKAO1029
Just curious how many you guys Xzilon your cars/trucks/suc, etc... Also just seeing is it available to everyone or is it for dealerships only. I also believe most dealerships, including ours charges upwards of $600 to apply this stuff but on both interior and exterior.

Since Im the main Xzilon guy at the dealership I work out. I can get it very easy and for people that have not heard of Xzilon here is a lil reading for you guys.

http://www.xzilon.com/index.html

Basically its better then wax or anything you can think off. This product has also been tested on boing jets. It will protect your cars paint for 5 years. After appyling xzilon you would not need to was your car for up to 5 years it also protects against spray paint, acid rain, and handful of other things.
I mean no offense by this but anytime I see something like this I run rather than walk away from these types of products.

How can I buy Xzilon?
Xzilon is sold and applied by Authorized Auto Dealerships throughout the United States. Contact Xzilon for the dealership nearest to your location at 800-553-6866 or Info@xzilon.com

How much does Xzilon cost?
Contact your local dealership for that information

How long does the application process take?
Contact your local dealership for that information
This reminds me of infomercial type stuff or multilevel marketing hoopla.

I am a skeptic by nature.

Old 08-23-2007, 10:00 AM
Again, no offense, but I agree-- sounds like a gimmick. Unless it is a type of clearcoat that can be applied and removed like a variant of Saran Wrap, I dont believe it. Now, since you are some bigwig in the company-- you could always get a few of us a sample, right??? Then, you could have a good audience for trials...

Old 08-23-2007, 11:01 AM
Suspended
You spelled Boeing wrong..

Old 08-23-2007, 11:55 AM
600 Dollars!! No Thanks

Old 08-24-2007, 05:10 PM
I love the picture of the commercial airlines jet. I have one of those in my hangar I have been meaning to wax for a while now....

Old 08-24-2007, 06:51 PM
Suspended
Xzilon??? Is that like crack??

Old 08-26-2007, 04:04 AM
I just had an experience with that crap! My local dealer had me prep a black car and then had his guy put that stuff put on. It actually dulled the finish! It looked worse than before I started! I took some of the stuff and tried a few tests. Yeah, yeah, it'll last 5 years alright! That is as long as you don't run it through a car wash! I was able to pretty much remove it any number of ways!

The owner of the dealership winked at me and said that's where the profit came from.

$600 BUCKS!!!!

CRAP!!!

Flagship

Old 08-26-2007, 07:31 AM
Originally Posted by Flagship
I just had an experience with that crap! My local dealer had me prep a black car and then had his guy put that stuff put on. It actually dulled the finish! It looked worse than before I started! I took some of the stuff and tried a few tests. Yeah, yeah, it'll last 5 years alright! That is as long as you don't run it through a car wash! I was able to pretty much remove it any number of ways!

The owner of the dealership winked at me and said that's where the profit came from.

$600 BUCKS!!!!

CRAP!!!

Flagship
I would be raising hell if I was you.

BTW-- I figured this stuff was a hoax...

Quick Reply: Who uses Xzilon