Bugs???

Search this Thread

Old 09-06-2007, 04:14 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thanks guys. Well I have order that bug sponge and some other stuff from ads....lol. I will try to get pictures if I can remember to and figure out to post pictures. I will let you all know. Thanks alot

Old 09-06-2007, 05:36 PM
Anyone tried some bug "preventer" spray by RainX. Saw it at Wal-Mart the other day. You're supposed to be spray it on. Then, when you get any bugs, you can just hose them off. Apparently, they're supposed to stick to that stuff.

Don't remember the name, only that it's made by RainX.

Old 09-06-2007, 11:04 PM
Originally Posted by RockPick
I rarely recommend them to many folks outside of serious detailers (aka: business folks) but, in your case because of your time crunch and, ultimately, the bugs welding themselves to your paint...

You may try a Sure Scrub -- aka: a honeycomb sponge. ALLOW THIS SPONGE TO SOAK FOR A MINIMUM OF 10 MINUTES IN YOUR SOAP SOLUTION BEFORE USING!

http://autodetailingsolutions.com/bug_sponge.htm

They work great but, as you'll feel, they can induce holy hell on paint if not used correctly.

-RP-
How do you use this sponge correctly?

Old 09-24-2007, 07:26 PM
bugs!

To remove even dried, old bugs, I use Megs Step 1. Apply A healthy dollop to several spots and let it soak for a couple or three minutes or so, Still takes some rubbin', but stil IMO easier and better thean Bug N Tar. Good Luck!

Quick Reply: Bugs???