cigarette smoke

Search this Thread

Old 09-25-2007, 04:24 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Would you let someone urinate in your truck? To me it's just as nasty. I am like the other guy I don't care how hot the girl is once the cig goes in her mouth all I can think about is a dirty ashtray.

Old 09-25-2007, 04:53 PM
Originally Posted by Sugarfoot
Never use recirculate air setting while smoking.
Always have a window cracked.
90% of the smell is from the extinguished butts....I keep a water bottle with about 2" of water in it and use that as my ashtray. The cap goes back on and i never smell it.
Thank you for doing that. I wish more smokers would use a bottle or an ashtray or any other container instead of their windows. Ciggy butts are litter and should not be lining our streets as ornaments.
I can't stand the inconsiderate selfish lazy people that flick their butts out the window and think it is OK.

Old 09-25-2007, 04:54 PM
Originally Posted by NHSP-06
I could see an absolutely beautiful woman walking down the street and be in awe but once that cigarette goes to her mouth, all attraction is gone.
I agree, I have seen some girls go from hot to skank just by lighting one up.
Some say they do have an oral fixation though.

Old 09-25-2007, 07:27 PM
Originally Posted by Norm
I agree, I have seen some girls go from hot to skank just by lighting one up.
Some say they do have an oral fixation though.
Smoking bad, dipping good.

Just tell the hot chick to start dipping. See how that goes.

I have seen it before and recently. True story. I was in line at WalMart Murphy Oil to get my 3 can special of Cope...this hot chick asks for a can of Skoal long cut. I thought she was getting for her man....then paid and went to my truck. As I was pulling out of the lot I spotted her in her truck by herself. Saw her put in a big dip. My jaw must have been in my lap.

Last edited by RollingRock; 09-25-2007 at 08:30 PM.
Old 09-25-2007, 08:20 PM
Originally Posted by RollingRock

I have seen it before and recently. True story. I was in line at WalMart Murphy Oil to get my 3 can special of Cope...this hot chick asks for a can of Skoal long cut. I thought she was getting for her man....then paid and went to my truck. As I was pulling out of the lot I spotted her in her truck by herself. Saw her put in a big. My jaw must have been in my lap.
Now thats just down right nasty.........

Old 09-25-2007, 11:03 PM
Thats what im talkin about. COpe/SKoal w/e is the shiznitt!!

Old 09-26-2007, 01:24 AM
Received 27 Likes on 23 Posts
Originally Posted by Screw-Me-05
Now thats just down right nasty.........

Tobacco isn't so bad; considering all the other things that chicks put in their mouthes.

Old 09-26-2007, 01:29 AM
Originally Posted by Fifty150
mouthes.
Where's that part?

Old 09-29-2007, 11:37 AM
Originally Posted by Sugarfoot
Never use recirculate air setting while smoking.
Always have a window cracked.
90% of the smell is from the extinguished butts....I keep a water bottle with about 2" of water in it and use that as my ashtray. The cap goes back on and i never smell it.
AGREED!!! i smoke too and I always leave a window or i leave my slider cracked. i have ventshades and i crack the windows overnite too I never leave butts in the ashtray either i use a bottle for that as well

Old 10-01-2007, 10:08 PM
I agree with norm..How many time have you been behind someone (while driving)and out goes a lit cig from the car in front of you and you end up with a burn mark on the hood..

Old 10-01-2007, 10:45 PM
I don't let people smoke in my vehicle either, I never did. Thats all I need is a cigarette burn in my seat. If anybody attempted to lite up I would say NO SMOKING IN MY VEHICLE.

Old 10-01-2007, 10:54 PM
I will say, though, that when I hve to tell people no smoking in my truck, they are always nice about it (after all, I am giving them a ride...) They seem to understand that it is not theirs, and usually ask first... If somebody doesnt have that courtesy, they neednt be riding along... Also, they should nitice as they enter your vehicle that there is no odor, which should make them realize that there is no smoking within...

BUT... I think we have beaten this horse enough. we are only talking about what we do (I know, I am guilty too), not what the OP asked...

SO.... To restate his Q: How to get rid of them smell, aside from the established idea of No Smoking???

I vote Febreeze 3x daily, leave windows cracked, park in the sun.

Also, try Ozone

also, try putting coffee grounds beneath your seat (in a mesh bag of sorts)

I know, I know, all but the coffee have been mentioned already... (And as tired as I am, I am going to sleep since I feel retarted about now...

Old 10-02-2007, 12:39 AM
Originally Posted by RollingRock

I have seen it before and recently. True story. I was in line at WalMart Murphy Oil to get my 3 can special of Cope...this hot chick asks for a can of Skoal long cut. I thought she was getting for her man....then paid and went to my truck. As I was pulling out of the lot I spotted her in her truck by herself. Saw her put in a big dip. My jaw must have been in my lap.
sweet i chew cope long cut and like u i saw a girl dipping (not in the wall-mart tho) she stoped in at my welding/machineing shop to get her exaust welded she drove a ford f-350 powerstroke deisel and it was hers and she was single and smokeing hot.........lets just she wasent single long after i saw her

Old 10-02-2007, 12:41 AM
Originally Posted by Dallasstars10
Thats what im talkin about. COpe/SKoal w/e is the shiznitt!!
amen to that

Old 10-22-2007, 09:05 PM
I just bought my truck and the previous owner was a heavy smoker (possibly with the windows up). The interior reeks of smoke and I want a new car smell.

Question: Will steam cleaning the carpets and febreezing everything in sight and adding A/C vent air fresheners be enough? Do I have to get this thing professionally detailed?

Quick Reply: cigarette smoke