Rain-X

Search this Thread

Old 10-25-2007, 10:23 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I always travel with a roll of paper towels and some windex (now stoners) to keep my windshield clear. To me, driving with anything stuck on the windshield is distracting and the sooner you get the unfortunate little critter off your glass the easier it will be.

Here in Florida we are blessed twice a year with little black bugs called "love bugs". They swarm in masses coupled together (hince the name) and will coat the front of a vehicle in no time. Windshields are their only natural enemy so the are quite prolific around here.

So if you drive through Florida in May or September take plenty of stoners and meg's qd with you. They are very acidic and will eat through paint in no time.

I really have to stay on my wife about keeping them off her Expy.

Rick
Pensacola

Old 11-02-2007, 05:43 PM
frost repellant

I put a fresh coat on during the fall. It will help keep the light frost from forming on the windows.

Old 11-03-2007, 12:36 AM
Originally Posted by ELVATO
Awesome stuff. Too bad you have to go above 50 to "activate" the rolling effect.

I always laugh at people who have their wipers on "full blast" while I'm rolling without them on.
couldn't agree with that more...it is annoying when there is a slight drizzle and people have their wipers full blast

Old 11-05-2007, 03:23 PM
PC Detailing DVD

I saw this DVD for sale and I was wondering if anyone has a copy of it? If so what do you think. Do you guys recommend this DVD. I figured I would buy it along with a PC.

Quick Reply: Rain-X