Paint Over spray

Search this Thread

Old 10-16-2007, 01:30 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Paint Over spray

So I was at my dad's the other day and he was like I think I messed the car up painted those light rings for you. So quick to point out it’s my fault... So I go take a look at his car and don’t really notice anything but you can feel on the hood it was ruff. Not like say sand paper but not smooth.

So here is how it happened.. Big 2 car garage pulled out the truck and painted with rattle can spray paint on empty side of garage and did not think about leaving the other car in there. Noticed that car was ruff the other day and it was like 3 weeks ago that he painted the stuff for me.

Car is a black 2006 Infinity G35 4-door. Car has been washed and waxed regular all by hand using Mothers waxing products.

What can I do to help the old man get the car corrected? As of right now I or my dad own a PC so it will be a hand clean type of thing. I am looking to buy a PC but have not yet. So if that is the best route it could be a option also so it will make my 150 happy.

Old 10-16-2007, 01:39 PM
Suspended
Clay, Polish, Wax.

Old 10-16-2007, 02:14 PM
Moderator &

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Clay. Tons of info here on it. A quick search should get you going in the right direction.... Search: Clay Overspray

Old 10-16-2007, 03:13 PM
I was thinking clay bar would do the trick but was not sure.. I did do the search and came up with a good bunch of info from you RockPick...

I will give it a shot..

Quick Reply: Paint Over spray