While cleaning out garage

Search this Thread

Old 10-29-2007, 12:21 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
While cleaning out garage

I came across some old and never been used Carnu-B Car Wax. I don't even know how I got this stuff, maybe as a present? Anyway, I shook up the container and it looks ok? My question is what kind of a shelf life does this type of product have? Garage is heated, so it never did freeze. I already have some Clearkote Vanilla Moose for my truck. Should I just toss or use on the wife's vehicle?

Old 10-29-2007, 01:22 PM
Originally Posted by jmm4879
I came across some old and never been used Carnu-B Car Wax. I don't even know how I got this stuff, maybe as a present? Anyway, I shook up the container and it looks ok? My question is what kind of a shelf life does this type of product have? Garage is heated, so it never did freeze. I already have some Clearkote Vanilla Moose for my truck. Should I just toss or use on the wife's vehicle?
Lol I test everything on the wifes Tahoe.

Old 10-29-2007, 04:07 PM
Wait... So you guys actually clean your wife's/girlfriend's cars just for fun? I thought they were the test dummies...

Old 10-29-2007, 04:27 PM
I dont think my wife ever cleaned here truck.

Old 10-29-2007, 04:57 PM
Ok, so now can RR, RP, GIP or any of you other detailers out there know anything about this CARNU-B stuff and if it would be any good after sitting for a couple of years? And yes, the wife's vehicle will be the test ground for new DA that should arrive soon!

Old 10-29-2007, 05:08 PM
Courtesy of a google search, I came up with this site. Is this the same stuff?

If it is, I would use it on the honey's car-- its a chemical pricess they are using to eliminate oxidation-- NOT abrasives. Think of it as a cross between a liquid clay bar and a cleaner wax... Not fun if you ask me. BUT-- this is what I gleaned from about 30 seconds on their site.

Old 10-29-2007, 05:42 PM
Originally Posted by f-150sport03
Courtesy of a google search, I came up with this site. Is this the same stuff?

If it is, I would use it on the honey's car-- its a chemical pricess they are using to eliminate oxidation-- NOT abrasives. Think of it as a cross between a liquid clay bar and a cleaner wax... Not fun if you ask me. BUT-- this is what I gleaned from about 30 seconds on their site.
Yep, that is it! Hmmm... a cross over product... is that like the dumb hybrids we are now seeing

Quick Reply: While cleaning out garage