Questions on detail this weekend

Search this Thread

Old 11-03-2007, 09:33 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I think we all may be friends again or atleast close to it. As far as trading places with you... hhhhhmmmm. Are you young and single? If so those were the days and I would have to think long and hard about it. Hopefully the wife doesn't read this. JK. I do believe this is officially beat to death!

Old 11-04-2007, 08:50 AM
Originally Posted by s2krn
As far as trading places with you... hhhhhmmmm. Are you young and single? If so those were the days and I would have to think long and hard about it.
Yep... very young...(but still an adult) Not married...I got an idea-- you need to pretend that you are young, so since young people dont have any money, you should send your paycheck to me! Then, I could play detailer A LOT more... More toys, more chemicals...(More goodies for my truck-- brushguard, siren, Line-X, etc)... Man, what money would do for me...

I think that since I gave a lot of people the detailing guide for free, I am a charitable organization (of one person and computer). Thus, if you donate to me, it is a charitable donation, and it works out for both of us. You get the tax write-off; I get money to spend... I think that works

Edit- if there are not enough people in my organization to qualify for a "charitable ORGANIZATION", then RR can be part of it, too. After all, he did help with it...

Old 11-04-2007, 03:58 PM
I'm not that old. I'd have to be 80 wit Alzheimer's to fall for that one. Then you'd just be preying on the elderly. You might make it on 60 minutes though!

Old 11-04-2007, 06:05 PM
Moderator &

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by s2krn
I do believe this is officially beat to death!
After cruising through this thread, I'd have to agree... Several minutes of my life that I'll never get back that offer little to nothing along the lines of DETAILING.... geesh.

Those of you who **REALLY** beat this dead horse to death ten times over, realize this -- people don't frequent this forum to get into minute debates over miniscule tidbits. Further, they don't frequent here to listen to multiples bicker about this and that. That said, please try not to detract from this forum. As most will agree, we have a pretty good thing going here that is fairly well respected amongst internet detailing gurus.

One or two bad apples....

That's all I'll say.

-RP-

Old 11-04-2007, 09:49 PM
Originally Posted by RockPick
After cruising through this thread, I'd have to agree... Several minutes of my life that I'll never get back that offer little to nothing along the lines of DETAILING.... geesh.

Those of you who **REALLY** beat this dead horse to death ten times over, realize this -- people don't frequent this forum to get into minute debates over miniscule tidbits. Further, they don't frequent here to listen to multiples bicker about this and that. That said, please try not to detract from this forum. As most will agree, we have a pretty good thing going here that is fairly well respected amongst internet detailing gurus.

One or two bad apples....

That's all I'll say.

-RP-
Sorry... I will be better-- I promise...

Quick Reply: Questions on detail this weekend