need some advise on product

Search this Thread

Old 12-04-2007, 06:50 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by RockPick
Heck, I think I'd make a trip up there just for the aforementioned burbon. Mind you, Wild Turkey is a client of mine.

so you have lots of free samples??

Here is what I am currently drinking.

Old 12-04-2007, 08:01 PM
Originally Posted by Gipraw
I'll be in Baltimore next week .. but I'd much rather watch you do your own.

although the liquor part sounds good .. but I prefer a good single malt.
Just happen to have some Sam Adams that might suit your need nicely.

What the heck, let's just skip the detailing (too cold anyhow) and sip on some 1792 RR Bourbon made right in RP's back yard. We can wash it down with some Sam Adams Millennium, and watch the game on the new big screen LCD.

Old 12-04-2007, 08:32 PM
Originally Posted by Boss_429
Just happen to have some Sam Adams that might suit your need nicely.

What the heck, let's just skip the detailing (too cold anyhow) and sip on some 1792 RR Bourbon made right in RP's back yard. We can wash it down with some Sam Adams Millennium, and watch the game on the new big screen LCD.
Love me some 1792......good stuff. I normally drink Weller but when i have a good QTR I buy myself some 1792 to celebrate. They make it in the BIG bottle now too!!

Old 12-04-2007, 10:08 PM
Moderator &

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by Boss_429
What the heck, let's just skip the detailing (too cold anyhow) and sip on some 1792 RR Bourbon made right in RP's back yard. We can wash it down with some Sam Adams Millennium, and watch the game on
the new big screen LCD.
Why live 'second class'? I've got a bottle of Boones. You can wash it down with the 3 Rolling Rocks that I keep in the vegetable crisper drawer and a 13" black and white TV that plays a non-stop loop of Mork and Mindy. That's living the dream.

Old 12-05-2007, 12:10 AM
Originally Posted by RockPick
Why live 'second class'? I've got a bottle of Boones. You can wash it down with the 3 Rolling Rocks that I keep in the vegetable crisper drawer and a 13" black and white TV that plays a non-stop loop of Mork and Mindy. That's living the dream.
You ain't livin til you're drinking Night Train. It screams quality, right down to the $2.79 price sticker on the bottle.

Old 12-05-2007, 05:14 AM
RockPick
Zaairman
You ain't livin til you're drinking Night Train. It screams quality, right down to the $2.79 price sticker on the bottle.
Seldom have I seen such moving testimonials to the finer things in life.

This is akin to my dream of having a Pinto as my weekend cruiser.

Old 12-05-2007, 12:24 PM
Originally Posted by dixieF150scab
Seldom have I seen such moving testimonials to the finer things in life.

This is akin to my dream of having a Pinto as my weekend cruiser.
Ah... the lifelong dream of a Pinto and a 12 pack of Steel Reserve.

Old 12-05-2007, 06:37 PM
wow .. this went downhill fast .. we go from talking about good bourbon up to a $700 bottle of single malt, then all the way down to dreaming of exploding cars and drinking screw top wine ..

Old 12-05-2007, 08:46 PM
Originally Posted by Sleestak
f-150sport03- With all the rain in Seattle you should stay really busy trying to keep your truck clean.
I figure I will probably let it go until the sun shines, then wash it. The good news is that since I will not be touching my paint often, I will be able to not have NEARLY the swirl problems... I figure that by washing once a month and waxing (albeit synthetic or caunauba or both) every 3-4 months, I will have it made. Just have to get in one last REALLY good detail right before I go. As for Hyperdressing, I will probably not use a whole bunch... Being wet all the time makes it a bit useless... so think money saver...

I guess I will play it out by ear.

One more thing-- I will be VERY limited on space (square footage costs a LOT there compared to here in TX), so I will not have all the goodies with me-- prety much the bare necessities. (Unless I can find somebody to room with that likes cars/detailing also...then I might be in business...)

As for the previous conversation about the varying levels of alcohol,

Old 12-05-2007, 10:39 PM
wow .. this went downhill fast .. we go from talking about good bourbon up to a $700 bottle of single malt, then all the way down to dreaming of exploding cars and drinking screw top wine ..

I take offense to that. Steel Reserve ain't no fancy wine...

Old 12-05-2007, 10:50 PM
Originally Posted by Zaairman
I take offense to that. Steel Reserve ain't no fancy wine...
Fancy like this....(these were enjoyed over the weekend)

or

Old 12-06-2007, 05:07 AM

Downhill? But my good man, "screw-top" wines can include those wonderful Alabama-produced muscadine vintages contained in the good 'ole one gallon screw-top milk jugs and sipped from a Mason jar, and remember...........the Pinto didn't explode unless it had been rear-ended hard enough to smash the fuel tank into the differential.

Actually, I put more value on the wine than the Pinto.

Then again, I do sometimes miss my old 1978 Merc Bobcat.

Last edited by dixieF150scab; 12-06-2007 at 05:36 AM. Reason: wrong information

Quick Reply: need some advise on product