Christmas!

Search this Thread

Old 12-04-2007, 07:32 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Christmas!

Well, the UPS guy just rang the doorbell and left a decent sized box on the front porch. It was shipped from Auto Detailing Solutions LLC.

My new DA has arrived!

The good news. Tomorrow is going to be pretty warm for December with light winds.

The bad news. The contents of said box are my Christmas present from my wife. AND, I have to finish getting the rest of the lights up on the house tomorrow.

More good news. We just got the 05 Mustang out of the body shop two weeks ago. So, I couldn't polish, seal and wax it if I wanted to.

More bad news. My truck really needs to be washed.

More good news. My new DA has arrived!

More bad news. I can't open the damn box.

Ahh, the joys (and frustrations) of Christmas

Old 12-04-2007, 07:45 PM
No rush bro, Look, you would be rushed to get your truck done and I would say let that new paint sit another 3-5 weeks.

Hang in there and you'll earn the time from your wife and I'm sure she'll give you all the time needed to get the rigs done.

Besides I'm stuck in the same sort of predicament, I have no idea what is in the box but it 'aint no pairs of socks!!

Old 12-06-2007, 10:49 PM
Since I have a little time before I get to use my toy, what other beginner products should I order/use?

I'm pretty sure my wife ordered the #2 package from ADS. I'm definitely going to order some more pads. Should I go ahead and get some #9 and some #21 to go along with the #80 that comes in the kit?

I also have the Meg's 3 step. Would/should step 1 and/or 2 be used before/after the #80?

Old 12-06-2007, 10:55 PM
Originally Posted by SleepyMax
Well, the UPS guy just rang the doorbell and left a decent sized box on the front porch. It was shipped from Auto Detailing Solutions LLC.

My new DA has arrived!

The good news. Tomorrow is going to be pretty warm for December with light winds.

The bad news. The contents of said box are my Christmas present from my wife. AND, I have to finish getting the rest of the lights up on the house tomorrow.

More good news. We just got the 05 Mustang out of the body shop two weeks ago. So, I couldn't polish, seal and wax it if I wanted to.

More bad news. My truck really needs to be washed.

More good news. My new DA has arrived!

More bad news. I can't open the damn box.

Ahh, the joys (and frustrations) of Christmas

SWEEEET, but nice catch on the fresh paint. You being in the "colder part" of Texas for the next few months, I would honestly wait until March before I touched the fresh paint. If it were summer, 60 days is no problem.

Quick Reply: Christmas!