Childproof interior?

Search this Thread

Old 12-12-2007, 03:55 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by RollingRock
Fruit salad....yummy yummy.......
lmao, I`ve had enough of them. Thank god they listen to normal music now and watch normal tv shows like Family Guy. Even though the wife doesnt approve of the show. What the hell does she know.

Old 12-12-2007, 11:06 PM
oh...i almost forgot, check with the ford dealership see if you can get interior in plaid, that way the crayons and food stains will blend in =)

Kids...i got one better, let me put it like this...this wasn't mine but a friends, imagine wondering why hes so quiet, walk in and find your kid smearing feces on the wall like finger paint! lol

seriously though interior will be mostly fine in 2nd car, trash moms minivan, if not dont worry....you'll be too tired to give a crap =) I'm usually a detailed to the T person, neat freak with certain things, with a newborn i'm too tired to care, it will whip that habit from you really quickly. Only thing on your mind will be sleep hahaha

Old 12-13-2007, 04:17 AM
Originally Posted by RollingRock
Fruit salad....yummy yummy.......
You are a sick man.

As bad as that is, I had to contend with Barney and Baby Bop. To this day the strains of "I love you, you love me", send me into convulsions.

I'll never be the same.

Old 12-13-2007, 08:31 AM
There was a guy on here who was washing his white F150 on one side when his kid was drawing on the other side of his truck with a sharpie.

Old 12-13-2007, 08:33 AM
Originally Posted by dixieF150scab
You then come to experience the phase of childhood where crayons and pens hold a particular fascination, and children will feel the need to use them, on paper, seats, indeed any surface within arms reach. That said, keep a stash of paper accessible for the child to draw and doodle on.
It's not so much the doodling, it's the stub of a crayon that you missed that gets left on your seat on a hot Texas August day that'll really ruin your mood.

Old 12-13-2007, 09:17 AM
Originally Posted by gixxerjasen
It's not so much the doodling, it's the stub of a crayon that you missed that gets left on your seat on a hot Texas August day that'll really ruin your mood.
I don't know........the doodling can be destructive. I had a customer's vehicle in yesterday where the kids had used permanent markers on the leather seats.

The seats are cleaned and conditioned, but the graphics are there to stay.

Old 12-13-2007, 09:42 AM
Guess I know what I have to do... From all the horrific stories i have heard I will just have to tie him/her up and temporarily seal all orifices for any and all trips in the truck. although it may be considered child abuse, no court in the land would convict me after hearing some of your stories.

Quick Reply: Childproof interior?