Well I'm OCD

Search this Thread

Old 12-14-2007, 11:11 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by RollingRock
For under my hood, after I clean, (its never really clean b/c there is no clear sprayed there) a good product to use is simply Hyperdress...I already hear a few snickers and giggles but it actually works pretty good for under the hood.

I too wish i could take the doors off, getting in the QTR panels would please me...so again, I just spray Hyperdressing in there.
You might want to see a Dr. about that condition RR.

Old 12-14-2007, 11:15 AM
Originally Posted by Jditta
You might want to see a Dr. about that condition RR.
If I a buck for everytime I heard that....

Old 12-14-2007, 11:16 AM
If I a buck for everytime I heard that....
You could buy a few burgers off the dollar menu??

Old 12-14-2007, 11:29 PM
No, both he and I would be millionaires...

We are crazy. And Damn proud of it!

Old 12-14-2007, 11:31 PM
Originally Posted by f-150sport03
No, both he and I would be millionaires...

We are crazy. And Damn proud of it!
Ryan, side bar hijack....I am prob going to be at Cabelas and at my camper storage tomorrow. Just call me when you are done with your stuff...my camper is off Harman and you should know where Cabelas is.

Cheers

JP

Old 12-14-2007, 11:36 PM
Ryan, side bar hijack....I am prob going to be at Cabelas and at my camper storage tomorrow. Just call me when you are done with your stuff...my camper is off Harman and you should know where Cabelas is.

Cheers

JP
I know where both are. I may end up at cabelas, too... Gotta try to find something for the Father... (Although being that he is a techno guy working for IBM, I may just go get him a memory card for his camera that he is getting from my Mother...) But Cabelas is fun, and it may be time for me to start looking at new toys for the gun case... I am thinking about a new rifle, but I dont have the $$$, so I may just buy some ammo for the ones I have already...

Anyway...(wow, this really got derailed...thanks, JP), yeah I will see you tomorrow.

YES, this does in fact have to do with detailing. It would make sense to you all had you all been listening in on our phone conversation earlier (creepy though it might have been)...

Old 12-14-2007, 11:42 PM
Originally Posted by f-150sport03
I know where both are. I may end up at cabelas, too... Gotta try to find something for the Father... (Although being that he is a techno guy working for IBM, I may just go get him a memory card for his camera that he is getting from my Mother...) But Cabelas is fun, and it may be time for me to start looking at new toys for the gun case... I am thinking about a new rifle, but I dont have the $$$, so I may just buy some ammo for the ones I have already...

Anyway...(wow, this really got derailed...thanks, JP), yeah I will see you tomorrow.

YES, this does in fact have to do with detailing. It would make sense to you all had you all been listening in on our phone conversation earlier (creepy though it might have been)...
Let me know if you are coming to Cableas around 2:30-3 I will go there then, I park by the boats on the North side, where the 18 wheelers park etc.

Old 12-14-2007, 11:44 PM
Cool Beans. See you (somewhere) (sometime) tomorrow. I will call you as soon as I get the chance.

Old 12-15-2007, 05:59 AM
Originally Posted by acm8705
After I wash and wax my truck I won't touch any of the paint, at least for as long as possible. I'll even ask the passengers to only touch the door handle and not the door when closing the door. They look at me crossed eyed, but I take pride in my truck, especially after spending a few hours detailing it.
This is the norm for me, I hate when people put their hands on my paint, whether I just detailed it or not. I carry a couple clean MF cloths in my glove compartment so my passengers can wipe off any wayward fingerprints if they somehow forget. My OCD is getting around my job community because I transferred from MS to HI a couple months back and my new co-workers new how I was with my truck.

Quick Reply: Well I'm OCD