Blue

Search this Thread

Old 12-16-2007, 10:55 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Blue

So I got my PC for Christmas, and used it early . Anyway I used the #9, Klasse AIO, Klasse SG, and Souveran wax with the Edge 2000 pads on my gf's red acura this weekend. It did a great job with some of the swirls and the paint looks really nice, and really smooth. But i'm worried its not going to do much on my new 07 blue stx. Im not going to use the #9, and i have already clayed my truck. I want something that will make the paint deep and glossy. Anyway just wanting to see if any one had a blue f150 and what combination worked for them. Also is it really a big difference on the pads? I like the Edge because of the dual foam, and quick connector. But thats a little off subject and just a thought. PS - thanks to all that wrote tips and tricks, the florescent lighting was a great one on the car.

Old 12-17-2007, 12:01 AM
Originally Posted by prnsr82
So I got my PC for Christmas, and used it early . Anyway I used the #9, Klasse AIO, Klasse SG, and Souveran wax with the Edge 2000 pads on my gf's red acura this weekend. It did a great job with some of the swirls and the paint looks really nice, and really smooth. But i'm worried its not going to do much on my new 07 blue stx. Im not going to use the #9, and i have already clayed my truck. I want something that will make the paint deep and glossy. Anyway just wanting to see if any one had a blue f150 and what combination worked for them. Also is it really a big difference on the pads? I like the Edge because of the dual foam, and quick connector. But thats a little off subject and just a thought. PS - thanks to all that wrote tips and tricks, the florescent lighting was a great one on the car.

congrats on the PC. What pads do you have. That is good product....lets talk pads now.

JP

Old 12-17-2007, 12:14 AM
I got Orange, Green, Blue, White, and Red. I got it off autogeek and seems to cover a-z when dealing with most paint issues. I used green with #9 and then went to blue with the AIO and white with SG, finally red with the LSP. I just want to know if the CSS pads are any better or even the wave pads.

Old 12-17-2007, 12:34 AM
I got Orange, Green, Blue, White, and Red. I got it off autogeek and seems to cover a-z when dealing with most paint issues. I used green with #9 and then went to blue with the AIO and white with SG, finally red with the LSP. I just want to know if the CSS pads are any better or even the wave pads.
Wave is the brand? If so, I have no experince with them. Sorry.

I use only Lake or Megs. I prefer Lake VC pads, but this is a highly personal choice.

Old 12-17-2007, 07:49 PM
Old 12-17-2007, 08:26 PM
Heres a link to the Wave Pads

http://www.autogeek.net/edge-2000-wave.html
Again, i have no experince with those pads. I prefer Lake VC pads.

I don't think I can provide any help here.

JP

EDIT: Those pads look similar to the Lake CCS pads...man those Wave pads are small.

Quick Reply: Blue