Detailing shopping spree!

Search this Thread

Old 12-19-2007, 10:45 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by RollingRock
...with Borboun and Coke...(Kidding)
No you're not. I'm sure you serve it with a side of Natty's Red.

Old 12-19-2007, 10:49 AM
Originally Posted by Zaairman
No you're not. I'm sure you serve it with a side of Natty's Red.
Actually I made a Natty's Trifecta ****tail the other day....little bit of Natty's white, red and blue mixed with some coke and Jager: Washed it down with Hyperdressing and Coke.... For a dersert drink...mixed a little Poorboys Trim Restorer with rum. Good stuff.

Old 12-19-2007, 11:08 AM
Jagerbombs

Old 12-20-2007, 08:27 AM
Cleaned the truck yesterday evening. Really glad i kept the Hot Rims cleaner. I used 1/2 a bottle of that stuff! My front wheels were in B-A-D shape. Imagine that... got 2 more questions for ya.

#1 - i chamoied (sp) the truck after hosing it down with water to dry it off. This morning i noticed my hood was dirty from streaks left by my chamois. what is the best way to clean a chamois?

#2 - is there a way to clean my da*m wheel wells on the rear of my truck w/o cutting the pi$$ put of my hands?

Old 12-20-2007, 09:06 AM
Originally Posted by luke280
#1 - i chamoied (sp) the truck after hosing it down with water to dry it off. This morning i noticed my hood was dirty from streaks left by my chamois. what is the best way to clean a chamois?
Best way is to throw the chamois in the trash and to get a waffle weave micro fiber from ADS. Get the 3 pack, or 2 of the boat/RV ones.

#2 - is there a way to clean my da*m wheel wells on the rear of my truck w/o cutting the pi$$ put of my hands?
What are you using to clean the wheel wells? I use a big scrub brush and don't really have too much of a problem, but it does happen.

Old 12-20-2007, 09:11 AM
Cleaned the truck yesterday evening. Really glad i kept the Hot Rims cleaner. I used 1/2 a bottle of that stuff! My front wheels were in B-A-D shape. Imagine that... got 2 more questions for ya.

I don't think Ford engineered the wheel wells with OCD detailers in mind. I know what you are talking about....use a brush as zack suggested or a few older MF's in that area and make sure you have made a mental note where the "sharp" edges are now.

Quick Reply: Detailing shopping spree!