Radiator Mud!?

Search this Thread

Old 01-07-2008, 09:21 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Skrewd
Oh believe me, I did, I was outside today for about 4 hours using the power washer. Took off the Wheels/Tires and Went to WORK! I ended up with about 3/4" of mud on the driveway when I was done!

Also, is Megs APC Plus the same thing as SG? Im putting in an order at ADS
It is better. Get it and 2 APC+ bottles with CR sprayers so you can have one bottle with each dilution in it.

Old 01-07-2008, 09:31 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Skrewd
Also, is Megs APC Plus the same thing as SG? Im putting in an order at ADS
I didn't see this question...yes I think APC+ is better than SG, however, its very strong. As RockPick has pointed it out, its very hight on the PH scale, and from experince, when it mists if you inhale it, it will bring you to your knees, so be forewarned and careful.

Dilute it....I have made the mistake of working with it full strength without gloves and lost some skin....no kidding.

Old 01-07-2008, 09:39 PM
Moderator &

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Like he said... it's potent. Very potent. It's part of the Detailer line of products which are typically concentrated for use in a professional setting. Many of us have tapped into the power of many of these D-Line products but, like RR said, you really must respect them.

And yes... in my opinion as well, APC is better than SG when diluted correctly but, SG has it's time and place too.

Nice work on the engine compartment. Very nice in fact.

Quick Reply: Radiator Mud!?