Hyper-dressing rocks

Search this Thread

Old 02-12-2008, 04:29 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
No More Dressing For Me!!!

Looks good but doesn't last long......And not to mention it collects dust/dirt ect...
I just painted mine.........

Old 02-12-2008, 04:35 PM
Originally Posted by attworth
Hyperdressing? Or the spray bottles?

ADS carries both. You may be able to find a local Meg's dealer nearby as well.

HD - halfway down the page

Bottles

Edit: Remember that this is a concentrate. I dilute to roughly 4:1 (water:HD) so you're technically buying about 4 gallons. sorta....
Thanks man. Appreciate it.

Old 02-12-2008, 04:38 PM
Originally Posted by Markou1
Looks good but doesn't last long......And not to mention it collects dust/dirt ect...
I just painted mine.........
Looks pretty good. Mine has lasted well. When it rains real hard I have to spray them down but that's about it. My tires still look great and I haven't even touched them since RR sprayed them. I've actually been suprised at the little amount of dust they do collect compared to other dressings.

Old 02-12-2008, 05:07 PM
I bought some undercarriage spray from Adam's http://www.adamspolishes.com/p-60-in...z-sprayer.aspxand it is good stuff....it lasts a long time and when it dries it doesn't have a wet shine look and doesn't collect dirt and dust. When it dries it just leaves everything nice and black.

Old 02-12-2008, 05:30 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by LaVaDog
I bought some undercarriage spray from Adam's http://www.adamspolishes.com/p-60-in...z-sprayer.aspxand it is good stuff....it lasts a long time and when it dries it doesn't have a wet shine look and doesn't collect dirt and dust. When it dries it just leaves everything nice and black.

X2 Good stuff there... I'll try and get a good pic of the wheel wells when we're finally allowed to wash our trucks again. Drought sucks.

- NCSU

Old 02-12-2008, 06:29 PM
esf
Originally Posted by LaVaDog
I bought some undercarriage spray from Adam's http://www.adamspolishes.com/p-60-in...prayer.aspxand it is good stuff....it lasts a long time and when it dries it doesn't have a wet shine look and doesn't collect dirt and dust. When it dries it just leaves everything nice and black.
X3. I need a refill though. I'm all out. Waiting on a big order. I was going to do that this week but then I decided Long Tubes, E-Fans, Under Drive Pulleys and the Xcal with Troyer tunes were more important.

Old 02-13-2008, 12:40 PM
one more quick question.

is this HD supposed to be blue and thick like a milkshake?

thanks.

Old 02-13-2008, 12:42 PM
Moderator &

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by nu guy
one more quick question.

is this HD supposed to be blue and thick like a milkshake?

thanks.
It has a blue hue to it and yes, it's a 'thicker' product.

Remember, as recieved in either the sampler or the gallon jug, it's in a CONCENTRATE form! This is not a RTU product... it must be diluted!

Old 02-13-2008, 12:50 PM
Originally Posted by RockPick
It has a blue hue to it and yes, it's a 'thicker' product.

Remember, as recieved in either the sampler or the gallon jug, it's in a CONCENTRATE form! This is not a RTU product... it must be diluted!
i do understand that this needs dilution. i just thought that with the jug being semi-frozen upon delivery, that may have had something to do with it's thicker viscosity.

i thank you for that quick response RP.

Old 02-13-2008, 12:52 PM
I have been using the HD at 4:1 since reading about it here. I really like it, but I'm still learning to use it. I think that I apply it too thickly and it drips all over the place. The outcome is well worth a HDed driveway though.

Old 02-13-2008, 12:52 PM
Moderator &

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by nu guy
i do understand that this needs dilution. i just thought that with the jug being semi-frozen upon delivery, that may have had something to do with it's thicker viscosity.

i thank you for that quick response RP.
Roger that! Just wanted to make 100% sure that you knew that it wasn't RTU.

Any word on the whole frozen thing? I meant to look on the Technical Spec Sheet that I have for HD to see if it mentioned anything about freezing points and such... I forgot. Will try to do that tonight.

Old 02-13-2008, 01:09 PM
Originally Posted by RockPick
Roger that! Just wanted to make 100% sure that you knew that it wasn't RTU.

Any word on the whole frozen thing? I meant to look on the Technical Spec Sheet that I have for HD to see if it mentioned anything about freezing points and such... I forgot. Will try to do that tonight.
i never got around to calling or emailing them yet... been really busy. but i'm going to get around to it before the week is over.

i do thank you and everyone for your research. expertise and input!

Old 02-13-2008, 01:49 PM
Originally Posted by AsheFX4
I have been using the HD at 4:1 since reading about it here. I really like it, but I'm still learning to use it. I think that I apply it too thickly and it drips all over the place. The outcome is well worth a HDed driveway though.
I usually spray too much as well, but as long as you let it dry then blot the excess you should be fine.

Old 02-14-2008, 03:06 PM
(i'm getting ready to invest in a gallon and I'm sure it will be frozen by the time it arives here)

Old 02-14-2008, 09:28 PM
Suspended
Originally Posted by attworth
I usually spray too much as well, but as long as you let it dry then blot the excess you should be fine.
Me too, I find you need to let it dry a little bit longer. But that could be my "newness" to the product and diluting it properly. I am running it at 1:1 though.

Quick Reply: Hyper-dressing rocks