Color-X pic on old beater

Search this Thread

Old 01-15-2008, 07:33 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ok, I guess I will use dawn or murphy's. How do you let dry. And do you guys usually wash your MF towels in the washing machine?

Old 01-15-2008, 09:42 PM
Originally Posted by cskrmetti
Ok, I guess I will use dawn or murphy's. How do you let dry. And do you guys usually wash your MF towels in the washing machine?

I soak them in Murphys oil soap overnight, then hand rub the residual product out of them...rinse in the kitchen sink....then take the out side and use my DA to spin out the water over a rinse bucket.

After that I set them on a towel over night. When they are dry, i put them in a clear plastic box in the garage.

Old 01-15-2008, 09:58 PM
Originally Posted by Powercat
I agree. Meet me in KC and I will buy!
Where were you a few months back. Me and some friends took a trip to KC and watched the Royals play. We went to the plaza (I think that is what is called) pretty nice area.

Old 01-16-2008, 01:54 PM
Where were you a few months back. Me and some friends took a trip to KC and watched the Royals play. We went to the plaza (I think that is what is called) pretty nice area.
Sorry, not much of a baseball fan since the '94 strike. I confess that I am a fair weather fan when it comes to the Royals. I am however a big fan of all types of football & basketball. The Plaza is the correct name of shopping/resturant area that is very nice.

Old 01-16-2008, 07:15 PM
We went to some Irish Pub type of place, very interesting to say the least. We saw what was one of the best cover bands I've ever seen. The name escapes me but it will come back to me.

Old 01-16-2008, 07:29 PM
We went to some Irish Pub type of place, very interesting to say the least. We saw what was one of the best cover bands I've ever seen. The name escapes me but it will come back to me.
sounds like the beer did its trick on ya..... LOL

Old 01-16-2008, 07:39 PM
Yeah I would say so. There weren't that many hotties to be found but there were some exotic dancers at this pub (off-duty) who were hooking up. Very interesting. And the coverband played a version of Van Halen "Panama" but it was "Panties Off" instead.

Old 01-17-2008, 05:50 PM
I bet you were in O'Dowds. Great place! Next time you are up give me a shout before you leave.

Old 01-19-2008, 12:11 AM
Pretty positive that we were at O'Dowds. Was a good time. I left with a good impression of KC, even though the bus driver that took us to the game almost ramped off of a parked cavalier!

Quick Reply: Color-X pic on old beater