Is this stuff good?

Search this Thread

Old 01-28-2008, 03:05 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Is this stuff good?

I've had it in my garage and have only used it once. I always forget to do so on my chrome rims (i'm assuming they need it bad!). Theres some light scratches in select areas of the rims and i wanted to polish em up so it dosnt get worse.

J/w if that was any good. Its in my arsenal and i mean i dont think its BAD just didnt know how good it is or what might be better.

EDIT:: Also i wanna know the best way to clean a chrome rim that has a layer of brake dust/dirt on it. I dont wan't to wash the whole truck.. Just wanna know the best way to clean a dirty rim. I've been using QD or UQD and a MF towell. Didn't know if that was the best thing to do or not.

thanks in advanced,
B

Last edited by Iam4st8; 01-28-2008 at 03:17 PM.
Old 01-28-2008, 04:19 PM
glc
Received 774 Likes on 715 Posts
Megs All Wheel Cleaner works pretty good on coated and chrome wheels. I use it with an old chenille washing mitt.

Old 01-28-2008, 04:39 PM
Suspended
I know I'm going to be shunned for this. But, there was a period of time that I didn't care too much about my truck and let my wheels go. I use soap/water to wash my wheels with a sponge. But I couldn't get some specs of brake dust off for the life of me, even clay wouldn't remove. I bought some Eagle 1 Chrome Wheel Cleaner. I sprayed the whole wheel down and than used soap/water on my sponge to get everything. It works good but I don't suggest doing it often because I know it's not good for the chrome because it burnt my hands slightly. Afterwards, follow up with a good wax. I used to use #21 on my wheels but have a newfound love with 845 on my wheels !!!

Old 01-28-2008, 07:54 PM
! Didn't care about your TRUCK?! I believe your accounts gonna get suspended from the site for a few days. haha. But nah today i polished my rims with that and then followed it up w/ some NXT 2.0.

Looks goood
Very very shiny. and feels smooth; you can tell its been waxed and cleaned.

Quick Reply: Is this stuff good?