Little Green Machine

Search this Thread

Old 03-29-2008, 01:08 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
3 neg out of 30...dont know where you got that because almost everyone i read had something negative...but oh well Im still interested....most of those were for houses not trucks

Old 03-29-2008, 02:39 AM
Originally Posted by faulkincanyon
3 neg out of 30...dont know where you got that because almost everyone i read had something negative...but oh well Im still interested....most of those were for houses not trucks
Everything has a pro and a con. I wouldn't consider 3 or 4 stars a negative review because say....it couldn't clean up pet poop out of thick household carpet, which clogged the machine. There were only 3 that had 1 or 2 stars. As far as cleaning dirt out of automotive carpet, completely different story. This thing excels at that.

Old 03-29-2008, 10:37 AM
I used one of these for about 6 years on my '97 Scab. It was actually "green", hence the name Little Green Machine. The newer ones don't look like they're even green anymore. ...lol Anyway, I found that using the Little Green Machine in conjunctiopn with Blue Coral foaming carpet cleaner made my carpet look factory new again. Used the foam on the heavy stains. My buddies and I make lots of trips to camp and we're total slobs. My carpet would get completely trashed, but a Little Green Machine makeover, and it would look like new again. This thing isn't perfect, but for my money it worked great. It finally shat the bed about a year ago. I traded my Scab for a Screw, so time to get a new machine. Bottom line is I recommend the Little Green Machine. Nice little tool for the money.

Old 03-29-2008, 12:41 PM
They actually have pictures of the older ones up on the Bissel site still, was it the dark green squarer looking one?

Old 03-29-2008, 09:13 PM
I have one of the little green machines myself. it does a pretty good job on carpets in vehicles. I use it about once every 3 months in the minivan, which gets plenty of spilled sippy cups, gummy bears, ice cream and some other sticky slimy unidentified substances. If you work it right, it removes a lot of junk in the carpets.
I give it a 4out of 5 stars. The suction could be a little better.

Quick Reply: Little Green Machine