Tried the new foam cannon today

Search this Thread

Old 04-01-2008, 01:47 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by RockPick
128:1 on the SuperSoap, I believe. That's 1oz per GALLON of water.
1oz per gallon.. So that's 1 tbsp per load?

Wow, I was off.

Thanks bud.

Old 04-01-2008, 03:14 PM
Moderator &

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
128 ounces of water to 1 ounce of product is the ticket... just confirmed on the bottle.

Remember, hang on to those ratios - they're important. For one, you'll be wasting product but, for two, you can create a caustic solution that will strip wax in a heart beat. This not only holds true for using the foam gun but also for using the correct ratios in your bucket(s).

It's not precison chemistry (pending you're not using Hyper Wash (at 400:1)) so, if you're a little over or a little under, it's not the end of the world with most consumer-accessible products.

Old 04-01-2008, 04:37 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by RockPick
128 ounces of water to 1 ounce of product is the ticket... just confirmed on the bottle.

Remember, hang on to those ratios - they're important. For one, you'll be wasting product but, for two, you can create a caustic solution that will strip wax in a heart beat. This not only holds true for using the foam gun but also for using the correct ratios in your bucket(s).

It's not precison chemistry (pending you're not using Hyper Wash (at 400:1)) so, if you're a little over or a little under, it's not the end of the world with most consumer-accessible products.
This is perhaps the reason why my wax is beginning to fail in many places. Thanks again for the info. I was really pleased with the soap. I'll be excited to see how it performs at the proper ratio.

Quick Reply: Tried the new foam cannon today