Think I might do it

Search this Thread

Old 04-02-2008 | 10:17 PM
Moderator &
Originally Posted by guitarman502
Wow... and how long did it take to come up with that? That's funny!
Just ripping out a bit of the text that popped into my twisted little head. King James and his stinkin' translation hasn't got anything on me, baby!

Last edited by Rockpick; 04-02-2008 at 10:23 PM.
Old 04-02-2008 | 10:22 PM
well good luck man.....let us know how it goes

Old 04-02-2008 | 10:26 PM
she is a Texas girl, thats all you need to pop the question. I grew up there and you can't find girls like that anywhere else

Old 04-02-2008 | 10:28 PM
|
Well thanks for the headlight comments.. Haha.

Shines - Yes, I'm young... Yes, she's my first... We've discussed these factors already, but thanks for lookin out.

RP - Good one! But she knows how to properly wash a vehicle now. We've had "training" together care of Mr. RollinRock.

Old 04-02-2008 | 10:31 PM
Moderator &
Originally Posted by attworth
RP - Good one! But she knows how to properly wash a vehicle now. We've had "training" together care of Mr. RollinRock.
ROLLINGROCK UNIVERSITY - Where tuition is optional!

Good luck, Mista Attworth... btw, I have to ask, any kin to the Butterworth family? I tell you, man... that's some dang good syrup.

Old 04-02-2008 | 10:34 PM
|
Originally Posted by RockPick

Good luck, Mista Attworth... btw, I have to ask, any kin to the Butterworth family? I tell you, man... that's some dang good syrup.
Haha no sir... My name, for those who care, actually sprawled from a business name my dad had when he wanted to open a paint shop in Woodenville, WA. My brother's name is Adam, mine is Tony (short for Anthony.)

The shop was going to be named Attwood. Adam & Tony Together AT Wood (woodenville.)

Needless to say once we moved to Ft Worth, I had to take that and change it to Attworth in honor of my paps since he never got to open his shop.

Old 04-02-2008 | 11:51 PM
Originally Posted by RockPick

omg...........

I DON'T CARE WHO YOU ARE OR WHERE YOU ARE FROM, DAT DER IS SOME FUNNY CHIT.

And this....you're killing me Brad

RockPick I don't know, man...

It doesn't seem like you two communicate very well together. I mean, if you two talked and discussed things more openly, she'd know that the 'Foamy Brushes' are a CARDINAL SIN according to RollingRockians 2:11-13.

Old 04-02-2008 | 11:55 PM
Suspended
I need to get me some of them headlights

Old 04-03-2008 | 12:00 AM
I say do it if you truly love her....
Nothing prettier than love yet i dont think it exists anymore....so dont let opportunities pass u by.
yes this advice is coming froom an 18 year old =)

Old 04-03-2008 | 12:02 AM
Suspended
Originally Posted by attworth
Well thanks for the headlight comments.. Haha.

Shines - Yes, I'm young... Yes, she's my first... We've discussed these factors already, but thanks for lookin out.

Kinda figured... Ya might wait a few more years. The majority of "young love" marriages often result in a divorce within a couple of years.

Old 04-03-2008 | 12:04 AM
Originally Posted by geoelpalillo
yet i dont think it exists anymore....
Um, I disagree. I have been with my wife since 1992....you were 2 years old.

True love, ask my wife, she has put up with me for that long. Ask around...that HAS TO BE LOVE or in her case it could be pity. Either way I am a lucky guy.

I have met Attworths girlfriend....all kidding aside, they are in love. No doubt about it.

Old 04-03-2008 | 01:17 AM
Tony, i have these words for you....

You really dont think she prolly has a big interest in detailing do you? She prolly tags along because it is something that you enjoy doing, just like i bet you wouldve wanted to buy a lot of detailing stuff for what it cost you to go see the eifel tower, correct? Point is that you do stuff for each other that you particularly dont care for, just to be with the other one...thats love buddy

Now i am 23 and i literally have a bombshell girlfriend, all kidding aside, she is way too good looking for me.. and even equipped with fake *****....which are nice by the way and a great deal for me...but thats beside the point...

I still would not jump into marriage with her for my own reasons, and you want to for yours, and nobody can tell you that is wrong. I come from the school that unless you want kids right now, marriage can wait and always live with a girl first before marriage..but thats just me...i wish you the best of luck any guy could have...i can tell by your posts you are a smart guy and as long as you know how to treat a lady, which im sure you do, she will love you forever and you cant ask for more than that..

Old 04-03-2008 | 02:20 AM
|
JP - Thanks for the encouragement bud, it truly means a lot.

Shines - I appreciate the concern, really. We've had these talks. Trust me. We know we're ready. The only thing holding us back is finances. But those things will work out. I won't get into great detail about that matter.

Stud - I actually had this chat with a friend the other day. I know she doesn't love detailing. But the fact that she'll go out of her way to make it fun for both of us is truly amazing. The trip to France was 3500$ - quite a bit more than my detailing arsenal (also a major reason I drive a single cab v6 instead of the 4x4 lariat I wanted... That's love for ya.)

I really appreciate everyone's feedback.

We talked a bit tonight about the future we'd both like to see, and the things that brought us together in the first place - the things that ultimately decide whether we're compatible or not.

The next step will be talking to the old man.

Old 04-03-2008 | 02:38 AM
you can take my advice for what its worth, as i am still young myself, but not a single day goes by that i dont regret keeping the one i had. still to this day i would give anything in the world to just have one more chance.

if you truly love her and know it get after it! best of luck to you!

Old 04-03-2008 | 10:40 AM
Suspended
Are you guys living together now? If not, I'd be trying that out before taking that big of a leap.

My girlfriend and I just moved in together after two and half years.