Think I might do it

Search this Thread

Old 04-04-2008, 10:27 AM
Suspended
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
i say what until you get closer to graduation, then get engaged then after you've been out a few years and got your feet on the ground and have a little bit of money saved up, get married. i mean live together the entire time, but wait a few years. i mean, whats gonna happen now if you get married sooner than wont happen if you hold off a few years? and yes, im in the exact same situation.

Old 04-04-2008, 12:14 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by attworth
I disagree that moving in before marriage is a good idea. You get back from the honeymoon and its just the same old stuff. There's nothing really exciting about it after that. Both of my brothers made that mistake. The oldest has been married and divorced twice. The other one is struggling, but they're working through it. The cause - boredom.

We've spent weeks together at a time, but nothing longer than that.

On a positive note, the only debt she has are student loans, which her dad is repaying. But she's not a "virgin to the world," so to speak. She's more financially sound than I am. My vice is this disease we call OCD, and my truck in general.. her's is Target and Ikea - and she cut it off. I'm not that strong of a person!
I could handle her Target and Ikea disease but I live in NYC and the women here ...... Of forget about it. FASHIOn FASHION FASHION. expensivse fashion. Its all about what you have and what you can do for me here. This is why Im glad im no longer single and that my lady is not like the regular NYC women. I say shoot for it, go ahead and do it but just wait until your both done with school and are establised .