Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Powercat
After I get some of the WD, my process will be following after wash & clay:

Megs #80
PB White Diamond
PB EX-P
Collinite 845

RR, where did you say you purchased?
I bought from Specialty Motoring in Houston. Scott is a great guy to deal with. Has lots of product on site and fast shipping, plus a discount for us. use coupon code "F150Online" to get a 10% discount.

BTW, that sounds like a great plan, I would almost sub the Collinite 845 out for either Nattys Blue or Nattys White. Just my opinion. On Second thought it your plan sounds good b/c I used Natty's Blue on my subject car so it will be interesting to see how 845 responds with that combo..either way, it should be great.

Old 04-08-2008, 03:37 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by RollingRock
I bought from Specialty Motoring in Houston. Scott is a great guy to deal with. Has lots of product on site and fast shipping, plus a discount for us. use coupon code "F150Online" to get a 10% discount.

BTW, that sounds like a great plan, I would almost sub the Collinite 845 out for either Nattys Blue or Nattys White. Just my opinion. On Second thought it your plan sounds good b/c I used Natty's Blue on my subject car so it will be interesting to see how 845 responds with that combo..either way, it should be great.
Once I get the product and have a chance to apply I will submit pics! Thanks for your help...

Quick Reply: White Diamond Test Results, Not a Ford