cleaning black wheels

Search this Thread

Old 04-09-2008, 01:27 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by hivoltagefx4
I imagine doing the wax on the wheels by hand would be a major P-I-A!!!!

I think I may stick to trying a mini powerball.
It is a PITA but now I can do it with the powerball that I forgot about.

Old 04-09-2008, 01:48 PM

You know it's bad if you are forgetting that you had a powerball. At least you did not go out and buy one and then find out. That happens to me. Then again, I blame it on my age. It's a good excuse to tell me wife. Sad thing is? She often agrees!

Old 04-09-2008, 01:54 PM
Originally Posted by hivoltagefx4
You know it's bad if you are forgetting that you had a powerball. At least you did not go out and buy one and then find out. That happens to me. Then again, I blame it on my age. It's a good excuse to tell me wife. Sad thing is? She often agrees!
Im 38 so im at the point in my life if I cant find stuff in 5 minutes I just go out and buy another one. The powerball I have is a 1.5 yrs old and still in the bag with the reciept somewhere in my garage.

Old 04-10-2008, 10:31 AM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Hey guys, just a little caution on the Mother's Power Ball. Yes, it's a great product - if used correctly. Remember though, no matter what method was used to make your wheels black (paint, powder coat, anodize, black oxide, etc.) it's still a coating. Any coating can be removed if one gets a bit too crazy with a product or application method. Hand application makes it pretty difficult to get in trouble - again if you're not using a harsh product. Power application makes it a lot easier to get in trouble - no matter what the product. So, let's be careful out there!

Old 04-10-2008, 01:02 PM
glc
Received 773 Likes on 714 Posts
I don't see the need to use a powerball to apply a LSP wax/sealer on wheels, you don't have to polish the stuff in, it's literally almost wipe on, wipe off. You can wrap a MF around your finger to get it on all the accessible surfaces.

Quick Reply: cleaning black wheels