Die weatherman, die.

Search this Thread

Old 04-12-2008 | 05:54 PM
|
Die weatherman, die.

Well, watched the news last night and today was supposed to be windy and rainy. Much to my dismay I woke up at around 9am and it was beautiful outside... by far the best day we've had this year.

So I say to myself, ok.. lets check the weather again and if the news is good, I'm going to detail the truck. Sure enough, weatherman stated that the storm was going to hold to the south.

Well, I wash the truck... and at the end of rinsing it starts to down-pour. I decided to let it rain (don't have much of a choice) and rinse & dry again when it stops.

Rain stops about 1 hour later so I rinse and dry, and begin my NXT 2.0 wax... and right at the end of removal here comes the rain again... so I finished in the nick of time, but I'm pretty sure I'm going to be disappointed with the results when it dries up outside.

Sorry for the rant, just annoying to do all the work and in the end archive nothing. Depending on how she looks after the rain I might take a few photos and post them up.

Old 04-12-2008 | 07:02 PM
Dont feel so bad. Last weekend we had 60 deg and sunny what did we have this weekend. Sleet and snow that started Thursday night and ended this morning. I hate spring in Northern Michigan.

Old 04-12-2008 | 07:29 PM
It is 91 degrees outside here today... I am all for sunshine, but it looks like summer is coming early. :thumbdown:

Old 04-14-2008 | 11:44 AM
Originally Posted by Tornadom
It is 91 degrees outside here today... I am all for sunshine, but it looks like summer is coming early. :thumbdown:
Not in the Midwest... Here in KC we had snow yesterday.. 50's today.. and then should be 70's at the end of the week.

Old 04-14-2008 | 11:51 AM
Technical Article Contributor

shaunakadub I share your pain the weatherman brings me no good news for the third straight week. I am just asking for 2 good days of weather so I can do I full detail.

Quick Reply: Die weatherman, die.