DA pad question.

Search this Thread

Old 04-13-2008, 10:39 PM
Moderator &

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by gators241987
Im sorry to hear this. You, JP, and Boss have helped monumentally in my slow development as an OCDer. If im ever up ison near you, the first rounds on me. (hopefully I be 21 then)

Back in 95, 96, and 97, I used to referee a large soccer tourney there in Germantown. I'd travel down with a team from Bowling Green and work games all weekend there.

Since moving up here to 'north-central' Kentucky, I haven't been down that way. It was a great tournament and the pay wasn't too shabby either. I really like that area... as a Western Kentucky native (and Western Kentucky University graduate), I know the area quite well...

First beer is on you.. I'll buy it and you can just pay me back if you're not yet 21...

Old 04-13-2008, 10:47 PM
Suspended
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by RockPick
Back in 95, 96, and 97, I used to referee a large soccer tourney there in Germantown. I'd travel down with a team from Bowling Green and work games all weekend there.

Since moving up here to 'north-central' Kentucky, I haven't been down that way. It was a great tournament and the pay wasn't too shabby either. I really like that area... as a Western Kentucky native (and Western Kentucky University graduate), I know the area quite well...

First beer is on you.. I'll buy it and you can just pay me back if you're not yet 21...
Mike Rose tourney, I think is what its called. You going to that TS race event in BG april 25, 26?

Old 04-13-2008, 10:49 PM
Suddenly I feel a little lost in this thread.

Old 04-13-2008, 10:50 PM
Moderator &

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Nah... Beech Bend is a pretty fun place though...

Lots of emails flying back and forth... whew. Always interesting.

Old 04-13-2008, 10:52 PM
Suspended
Im buckling up like an astronaut for this ride.

Old 04-13-2008, 11:02 PM
I am officially out of this one.

"Please sit will the ride is moving"

.....................................-
. /\/\/\/\/\/\/\
. you must be this tall to ride
....................................-

EDIT, I'll add, I think RockPick answered this on your other thread. Which relates to my previous post. Using what you have just try another Megs product.

RockPick

While it is a decent product, it tends to dry much quicker and thus, you don't get the overall opportunity that may be needed to provide an adequate cut.

As is true of many products, #83 will be a tad oilier and thus allow you more time to work and properly break down the product so that it does the work that is necessary to yield a great finish.

#83 on a polishing pad...

Last edited by RollingRock; 04-13-2008 at 11:15 PM.

Quick Reply: DA pad question.