best wax?

Search this Thread

Old 04-30-2008, 01:25 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
best wax?

I was wanting to know what the pros on here call the best wax or the better wax? What do I need to use to get the deep rich look and awesome shine?

Old 04-30-2008, 01:43 AM
The deep rich look and awesome shine will mostly come from awesomely swirl-free paint.

Next step from that depends on paint color, relative humidity, current moon phase, and your own subjective opinion.

Seriously, though... It's all up to you. Which one do you like best?

Old 04-30-2008, 02:31 AM
I use Adams products right now.

However I'm attending a Meguiars detail class this weekend

Old 04-30-2008, 08:45 AM
Suspended
The best wax means next to nothing if you don't have the correct prep steps before. You'll just seal in a sub par finish.

I use Meguiars and Poorboys products though.

Old 04-30-2008, 08:48 AM
Originally Posted by SleepyMax
The deep rich look and awesome shine will mostly come from awesomely swirl-free paint.

Next step from that depends on paint color, relative humidity, current moon phase, and your own subjective opinion.

Seriously, though... It's all up to you. Which one do you like best?
Pretty much sums it up.

There is no one answer as to which wax is best. It's personal preference.

Old 04-30-2008, 09:00 AM
This ought to be good.

My reponse....there are many great LSP's out there pick one and go with it. If yo don't like it, try another.

Old 04-30-2008, 10:29 AM
money not being a factor this is truly the best wax on the planet. its only 7,000.00$ , one time buy lifetime refills.

http://www.ocdgarage.com/zyrogl.html

its Zymol royale

Quote:

This truely amazing glaze was originally formulated to protect the finish of the Bugatti Royale, a rare late 1920's ultra-luxury car (only about half a dozen were built), so meticulously crafted and exquisitely engineered that today it is considered a work of art. Suitable for all paint types and colours, Royale Glaze contains 70% Brazilian No.1 White Carnauba by volume. This container is refilled for life at no charge.

Important: You must use Zymol HD-Cleanse to remove old wax, tar and stains before applying any Zymol Waxes or Glazes; otherwise they will not bond to the paint surface.

Ingredients: White Carnauba sap, Montan Evergreen Oil, Sunflower Oil, Cantaloupe Oil, Coconut Oil, Honeydew extract, Strawberry extract, Propolis (derived from bees) and pure glycerin. Royale Glaze contains 70% Brazilian No.1 White Carnauba by volume.

but me personally i use Meguiars Gold class, love it .

Old 04-30-2008, 12:15 PM
glc
Received 774 Likes on 715 Posts
I have not tried all the "waxes" that you OCD'ers are using - but I use NXT 2.0 and am very pleased with its results. It's also very easy to apply and remove by hand. I think it's one of the better products out there that's available on normal retail store shelves.

Old 04-30-2008, 12:19 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Asking which wax is the best is kind of like asking a bunch of us guys who the best looking woman in the world is. And you know at least one moron will say it's Hillary Clinton. Like (alomost) everyone else has said, it's personal preferance.

Old 04-30-2008, 12:21 PM
Ingredients: White Carnauba sap, Montan Evergreen Oil, Sunflower Oil, Cantaloupe Oil, Coconut Oil, Honeydew extract, Strawberry extract, Propolis (derived from bees) and pure glycerin. Royale Glaze contains 70% Brazilian No.1 White Carnauba by volume.

Damm that sounds so good I want to put it on my salad.

but me personally i use Meguiars Gold class, love it .[/QUOTE]

yeah on megs GC

Old 04-30-2008, 01:16 PM
Ok, I am off of this thread now too...

Enjoy!

Old 04-30-2008, 01:28 PM
Originally Posted by Pheonixx
money not being a factor this is truly the best wax on the planet. its only 7,000.00$ , one time buy lifetime refills.

http://www.ocdgarage.com/zyrogl.html

its Zymol royale

Quote:

This truely amazing glaze was originally formulated to protect the finish of the Bugatti Royale, a rare late 1920's ultra-luxury car (only about half a dozen were built), so meticulously crafted and exquisitely engineered that today it is considered a work of art. Suitable for all paint types and colours, Royale Glaze contains 70% Brazilian No.1 White Carnauba by volume. This container is refilled for life at no charge.

Important: You must use Zymol HD-Cleanse to remove old wax, tar and stains before applying any Zymol Waxes or Glazes; otherwise they will not bond to the paint surface.

but me personally i use Meguiars Gold class, love it .
Have you ever tried it?

Old 04-30-2008, 01:37 PM
most expensive <> best

Old 05-01-2008, 01:38 AM
chemicaly, its the best wax out there. no i havent tried it but i do know a few that have used it.

a fly would slip and fall on this stuff, if he was not scared of the reflection first.

Old 05-01-2008, 07:59 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
wow.. i wonder if it is safe for the skin

Quick Reply: best wax?