Layering products

Search this Thread

Old 04-30-2008, 06:04 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Layering products

I know that all Zaino products can be used interchanging but can others? I'm in the process of doing a SSR1,WD,EX-P,#16 on the whole truck. I started doing the truck and with more practice the truck is looking better the more I do. So can I start over with the SSR1 where I already finished or do I have to clay again?

Old 04-30-2008, 06:27 PM
First, unless you live next to a railroad, airport, or a freeway, you shouldn't need to clay again.

Secondly, I'm not sure about your layering question? SSR1 does not fit into a layer question. It is a polish that cleans, corrects fine defects, and burnishes the paint finish. It has no protective ingredients.

What specifically are you trying to layer? Keep in mind that with most products, layering has only limited success... as far as added protection goes. Zaino is an exception to this rule.

Old 04-30-2008, 09:48 PM
I did part of the truck using all products, then did another part and it looks better because I spent more time with the SSR1 and WD. What I'm asking is, can I go right over what I've already done and start over or do I have to remove whats on already(SSR1,WD,EX-P,16)?

Old 04-30-2008, 09:52 PM
If you go over with SSR1 i think it will remove whatever you got on there. But you run the risk of over waxing if you put everyting back on there and will get ugly white marks. At least thats what I have read.

Quick Reply: Layering products