Question - Coca Cola on Paint

Search this Thread

Old 05-07-2008, 03:16 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Zeeka-- I am not going through your post like the last one. But one thing: Dont assume I am your friend. I am not and will not be. You aggrevate the CRAP out of all of us here.

RP.... I believe the consensus is that Zeeka is a waste of our time... Can we get a post-delete or probationary period or a ban???

Anyway, I am going to go get a tennis ball after what has been said... I think there are some people here that would FLIP (then forgive... Hopefully)

Old 05-07-2008, 03:29 PM
Hey dont let him or anyone else get to you. When you are young and you bust you @ss to own a vehicle- others put you down- the whole silver spoon things comes up. Even when you are older and you bust your @ss for a house- another group will say that a relative gave you money towards that too. I have been there, done that.

I have had cars, motorcycles, boats, jet ski's, trucks, etc...where there is a will there is a way- its not necessarily related to any silver spoon b.s.

Enjoy and take care of what you work hard for. Others are just jealous

Old 05-07-2008, 05:27 PM
Originally Posted by Les22
Hey dont let him or anyone else get to you. When you are young and you bust you @ss to own a vehicle- others put you down- the whole silver spoon things comes up. Even when you are older and you bust your @ss for a house- another group will say that a relative gave you money towards that too. I have been there, done that.

I have had cars, motorcycles, boats, jet ski's, trucks, etc...where there is a will there is a way- its not necessarily related to any silver spoon b.s.

Enjoy and take care of what you work hard for. Others are just jealous
Well-put. Cant say I have been there with the house or jet skis, but then again, I am still a student... But once I am done with all this, I will be ready to start makin' the big bucks!!!

Silver spoon is, as you said, is quite often BS. A lot of people put their minds to getting what they have. Like my detailing stash. I have WAY too much invested in it, but like any investment, it is slowly paying for itself. I am less than $100 down as of right now... and that is ONLY counting money made by using the stuff I buy. Money made mowing lawns is in a different fund

BTW, less22-- it seems that every post you made on this thread was VERY well put... especially the one most recent and the one at 0735 this morning... People notice when things are well-put... respect is being earned... Unlike Zeeka...
Anyway, I have to go to work now...

Quick Reply: Question - Coca Cola on Paint