Todays Detailing victim: Chevrolet Avalanche

Search this Thread

Old 05-06-2008, 08:04 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Well, I hope the guy is happy! He should be; your work did wonders for his ride. Unfortunately, Chevy Avalanches are really butt-ugly trucks. Does Chevy send them to a Rubbermaid factory to install the plastic panels?

Jim

Old 05-06-2008, 08:46 AM
Suspended
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by jaymz
Well, I hope the guy is happy! He should be; your work did wonders for his ride. Unfortunately, Chevy Avalanches are really butt-ugly trucks. Does Chevy send them to a Rubbermaid factory to install the plastic panels?

Jim
Theres more plastic on his truck than in my kitchen. dying all the plastic was insane, but well worth the end result. chevy could improve on the clips on these things as they tend to start falling off and cannot be clipped back in. Thanks for the kind words.

Old 05-06-2008, 05:35 PM
glc
Received 770 Likes on 711 Posts
The advantage of using a drill to do headlights is you can use 3 inch pads. Much easier to handle than a machine with full size pads. The ADS kit comes with a 3 inch velcro backing plate that drops into a standard drill chuck along with one wool and one foam pad.

Old 05-07-2008, 08:56 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
you had to of noticed a huge difference in the time you spent on the paint on this than on your truck lol

this trim restorer is the stuff thats an actual dye. right?

Quick Reply: Todays Detailing victim: Chevrolet Avalanche