Adam's Polishes?

Search this Thread

Old 05-09-2008, 12:00 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Adam's Polishes?

What do you guys think about Adam's Polishes? What is your favorite product?

I just got one of his Essentials kits and so far I am really impressed with the products. The Buttery wax is amazing. Its so easy to apply and remove. Plus it whipes right off of windows and trim without leaving any residue. I used the Swirl and Haze Remover, Revive Polish, and Buttery Wax on my black Expedition and the results are great.

His MF towels and MF applicators are the best towels I have ever used. They are really thick and extremely soft.

I also got a bottle of VRT, All Purpose Cleaner, and Detail Spray.

Old 05-09-2008, 01:19 AM
Suspended
NCSU is a user of Adams products. I have only used their detail spray and thought it was marginal.

Old 05-09-2008, 06:49 AM
Glad you like his products. I used some of his products in the past, and wasn't "overwhelmed" with any of them products... particularly his polishes. However, they were certainly "good enough", and they may be improved since I last used them.

Fortunately, there are a lot of easy to use products that yield great results. It sounds like you did the prep work with the polishes... that's the key to great results with any products.

Old 05-09-2008, 07:23 AM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Yup, I use Adam's stuff and am very pleased. Although I may switch over to Hyperdressing once I run out of VRT. I've heard so much about HD I think it's worth checking out.

SoCalExpy, are you doing everything by hand or do you have a PC? I've got some Adam's Fine Machine Polish and Machine Super Wax I'm going to try out next time I do a full detail.

Anyways, here are the standard pics I show of my truck before and after a good detail with Adam's....

Before:

After:

- NCSU

PS: The truck is approaching 2½ years old and has never seen a garage.

Old 05-09-2008, 03:14 PM
esf
I also use Adam's products and have gotten great results. I've used most of Adam's products with the exception of the Fine Machine Wax and Polish. I really like the All Purpose Cleaner for my wheels, tires and wheel wells although I won't be using it on my new wheels when I get them put on because they're uncoated polished aluminum. I also really like the Brilliant Spray Glaze on everything from chrome, paint and glass for after a major detail and in between details after washes. The towels he sells are awesome. The VRT is my favorite interior product. His customer service is excellent. Some of the stories I've been told by other people who have bought from him really surprised me.

Old 05-10-2008, 12:06 AM
I have been using Meguiars professional and detailer line products for a while now and I really enjoy them. I was offered a 20% off discount on Adam's products from another truck website so I decided to try their products. All the members on the other site swear by Adam's products, so I had to give the products a try. Now I know why they love them so much.

I detailed my Expy by hand because they dont recomend using the revive polish and buttery wax with the PC. I am going to buy some of his fine machine polish and super wax to try out with my PC. But the Revive Polish and Buttery Wax are awsome.

I like the VRT better than Hyperdressing. I have used it on my tires, interior plastic, and under the hood. I like how the VRT does not feel slippery or greasy on your fingers like HD or armorall does.

I have used the all purpose cleaner on all sorts of projects now. It works great.

I heard that the undercarrage spray is a wonderful product. My next order is going to be for some of his fine machine polish, super was, undercarrage spray, and more MF towels.

I read that Jay Leno's fulltime detailer uses Adam's products more than any other brand.

The best part about the products is that they all smell great! Detail Spray smells like candy. haha lol

Old 05-10-2008, 06:58 AM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by SoCalExpy
I heard that the undercarrage spray is a wonderful product. My next order is going to be for some of his fine machine polish, super wash, undercarrage spray, and more MF towels.
Oh yeah, I forgot about the undercarriage spray is great stuff! I'm almost out of that as well. I guess it's time to order a few more towels and some US.

- NCSU

Old 05-10-2008, 07:11 AM
esf
I was going to order some more Udercarriage Spray but I opted not to since I ordered my first gallon of Hyper Dressing instead. The US didn't last me very long and it's sole purpose is of that only, wheel wells and under carriage. I figured with all the great reviews of Hyper Dressing, I'd try and knock two birds out with one stone per say. Since it can be diluted it will last longer and it can be applied to other things as well. If I don't like it though, back to US (or rather Chemical Guys version of it. Same thing different name. Called Bare Bones.)

Quick Reply: Adam's Polishes?