some advice

Search this Thread

Old 05-23-2008, 06:37 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
some advice

i hear you guys talking about all the different products you use and what not but i was just wondering how much difference they make. i work for a large car dealer as thier detailer and for painted surfaces when they come in i use 3m extra cut followed by a 3m polish then give it a real good wash and wax job and i can make theese cars look new. im just wondering because i am very **** about the way my truck looks and always looking for new tips and tricks

Old 05-23-2008, 06:44 PM
I think it's safe to say that what one person says is a good or bad product the next guy may think the opposite. Thats why there is a lot of experimenting around here. For example, I bought a bottle of NXT 2.0 for a sealer, used it, liked it. Then bought PB's EX-P, haven't touched the 2.0 since then. It wasn't a "bad" product, I just like the EX-P better.

Old 05-23-2008, 08:54 PM
3M makes some very nice products ..

Just remember, not every vehicle will nee the exact same steps.. it might be correct for some, overkill for some, and not enough for others.

Proper technique and process is the biggest factor in obtaining great results.

Old 05-23-2008, 10:06 PM
I love how easy the PB EX-P comes off after its been sitting on the truck for a while.

Quick Reply: some advice