Rollingrock is out......

Search this Thread

Old 06-18-2008, 12:25 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I was wondering when you had time for cycling, as any good ride can be 2-3 hours. Good luck, if you come by OKC shoot me an e-mail.

Old 06-18-2008, 12:32 AM
Thank you guys, its hard to do but I must even if temporarily or extended. Somehing I forgot to say but meant to, was that I do consider this area my extended family and it does mean a lot to me to see such nice notes for each of you, I appreciate it. I am going to get my wife to read this thread as she doesn't fully understand our brotherhood.

In Atlanta right now, just back to the hotel from a dinner where I talked about this crazy OCD lifestyle for most of the time.

Take care guys, I'll be be around and lurking. If I see something I MUST respond to I will.

Thanks again guys, take care.

JP, AKA RollingRock

Old 06-18-2008, 01:46 AM
You've always conducted yourself as a gentleman

Thanks for all you input, assistance and encouraging words to all of us.

God Bless.

Old 06-18-2008, 08:30 AM
Sad to see you step back so far, but family does need to come first especially nowadays. Thank you for sharing all your wisdom and creating a few new OCDers. Good luck with the new baby. Teach him well.

Old 06-18-2008, 08:39 AM
Technical Article Contributor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
And on another side note I owe a thanks to you RR, and everyone else that has contributed to my extended detailing knowledge that I have aquired from here. I just landed my first big detailing gig. I am doing my works whole fleet of trucks, and if they turn out good I get to do my boss's cars. So thanks again for helping me to work smarter not harder with the correct application of products, and improving my techniques. So I just wanted to say thanks again for all you input, I dont think there are even words to describe how thankful I am for everything you have done on here. Good luck and god bless you and your family.

Old 06-18-2008, 08:53 AM
RR,

You've done well, and you've been a great asset to the forum, and I'm sure you'll be around from time to time. With that said...

It's good to see that you are getting your priorities in order. I went through some issues a while back that changed my thinking about a lot of things... including detailing forums. As a result, I don't spend anywhere near the time on forums that I use to. However, I do spend a lot more time with my family. Now that I've got a new ATV, my son and I are spending even more time together. You can't put a price on that kind of time!!!

Old 06-18-2008, 09:04 AM
hey RR on a lighter note- I would read some of your posts just to get a laugh at how you mastered the use of sarcasm:

Out of Office Automated response:
"I cannot respond b/c I have hung myself.

Old 06-18-2008, 11:26 AM
When I found this forum I thought I already new everything to do with detailing. I knew how to use car wash and wax with a $10 buffer... Now, after just a few months of reading your replies to posts I have not only spent hundreds of dollars on products, based almost solely on your recommendations, but I have acquired a much greater understanding of what it really takes to have a nice looking vehicle. I want to thank you for all the wisdom and advice that I have recieved from you. Enjoy your true family while this family here will always be waiting for your return.

Whenever I'm in Keller I'll be sure to look out for the cleanest King Ranch in Texas, if not the entire United States. If I ever do actually see you on the road, don't be alarmed if a black FX2 pulls up, rolls down his window, and yells out, "Thanks for everything JP!!" God bless you, your family, and soon to be baby boy.

Old 06-18-2008, 11:34 AM
I fully understand the need to spend more time with family. We will surely miss you around here.

Old 06-18-2008, 11:40 AM
Technical Article Contributor

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Hope to see you around once in awhile. Congrats on the baby boy coming and good luck with the experience of fatherhood. Keep that SuperDuty shining!

Old 06-18-2008, 03:59 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I never posted here in the Detailing section but I have read the sticky and I lurk everyday I see you trying to guide us newbie’s down the right path.

And maybe with out trying to help you have opened my eyes agian.

I just realized to how much time I spend on this site and maybe I need some more family time.. Good luck. Lurk when you get some free time and keep us newbie’s straight

God bless you and the fam.

Old 06-19-2008, 10:52 AM
RR, I have enjoyed reading your threads/posts and will miss seeing you on here. If you ever find yourself around Greenville, SC send me a PM.

Best of luck with the little ones,
Tic

Old 06-19-2008, 11:11 AM
Suspended
When I first saw the title "RollingRock is out..." It kinda scared me. I thought maybe you were pulling a Lance Bass or Ellen DeGeneres.

BTW? When is the official leave?

Old 06-19-2008, 11:29 AM
Best of luck Rock. Family certainly comes first.

Old 06-19-2008, 12:55 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Thanks for all the advice, dude. I'll think about 'cha every time I clay. Take care. - Og

Quick Reply: Rollingrock is out......