Ultimate "New Order" Thread

Search this Thread

Old 06-28-2008, 12:16 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by ThumperMX113
Another hint. If you guys order anything from Pak Shak if you're a member of Autopia.org, put it in the comment section, you'll recieve a discount. Gators told me about it. I didn't even put it on my order section and they gave me some-sort of discount. I'm guessing they frequent Autopia and saw my username, my email, and put the two together.
Yeah, they remembered you out of the thousands of members there.

Old 06-28-2008, 12:43 AM
Suspended
Originally Posted by hwm3
Yeah, they remembered you out of the thousands of members there.
I guess so !! I guess that just goes to show how great they are with customer service, go Pak Shak !!

Old 06-28-2008, 07:31 AM
esf
I guess so !! I guess that just goes to show how great they are with customer service, go Pak Shak !!
Ranney seems like a pretty cool guy. My first order I had sent 2 day so I could have it by the weekend and he was late getting back to me by email so to make up for it he sent it 2 day at his cost which was pretty cool of him. I believe he also through in an MF towel or two because I had more than I had ordered.

Old 06-28-2008, 11:01 AM
Suspended
well i guess i havent gave out a coupon code today, so for any chemical guys lovers, type in gold it gets you 5% off.

Old 06-28-2008, 04:00 PM
No problem. I bet I'll be seeing you on Autopia !!

PS: If you ever need any Royal Purple oil. Order it from AmericanMuscle.com. Pretty much one of the cheapest places to buy it from and ontop of that they offer free shipping. During check out there is a spot for a coupon or discount code, type mustang forums. It's not much of a discount but anything is better than nothing. I haven't used it in a while but it should still work.
I use AMSOIL but thanks again. And no I wont go there, it will probably cost me more than this site.

Back to the post. I also just ordered: 5 LC CCS pads, a DA shampoo brush, 4 MEGS bottles and a 1 gallon sprayer.

Old 06-28-2008, 10:29 PM
Suspended
Well where are the pictures !? I actually use to be sponsored by Amsoil for motocross, good stuff, too.

Quick Reply: Ultimate "New Order" Thread