What Product To Clean Bedliner?

Search this Thread

Old 06-28-2008, 05:57 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
What Product To Clean Bedliner?

I've tried searching but have not found an answer to this question. I have a spray in bedliner (Not Line-X or Rhino, but looks to be of good quality) and while it looks okay the way it is now, I'm wondering what product would help give it a blacker, glossier shine. I have some Hyper Dressing coming from ADS, perhaps that would work? Any help would be appreciated!

-JJ

Old 06-28-2008, 06:31 PM
Technical Article Contributor

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Not sure for gloss and such but I just scrub my line-x with a brush and the left over solution of Gold Class. No need for my working bed liner to be shiny and all so I dont know.

Old 06-28-2008, 10:43 PM
Suspended
I've heard soaps are bad for them and not to use one. I've heard just a stiff brush to sweep out the dirt. Than rinse it off and if you have to scrub it with that brush and water. If you do use Hyperdressing on it, use 4:1 and test it on a small spot before doing the whole thing. Honestly I'd go to the bed liner forum and look for a guy named "Truckgasm", he's a Line-X dealer and he knows his stuff, he'd be able to tell you without a doubt.

Old 06-29-2008, 12:07 AM
AJAX, I use it to clean my rhino bed liner all the time, it does alright with putting a shine on. It does a great job at cleaning the bed liner though! Just spring some sparingly on the bedliner, the use a tire brush. Sounds harsh but it has always done good for me.

Let me know what TRUCKGASM tells you though.

Old 06-29-2008, 12:47 AM
A former work colleague with a late model Titan use to clean his bed [Line-X] with Simple Green, ordinary outdoor sweeping broom, and rinse it off followed by a leef blower job whilst parked on a slight hill [driveway].

Looked a million dollars every time.

Quick Reply: What Product To Clean Bedliner?