Supreme 530 MF Towel from Autogeek review

Search this Thread

Old 06-30-2008, 11:21 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Supreme 530 MF Towel from Autogeek review

This week I purchased some of these mf towels below and I had a chance to use them this past weekend. I would just like to inform the members who maybe thinking about giving these a shot to go ahead. I really like these towels. They're very soft and thick. I had no problem with these towels when it came to removing my wax.

http://autogeek.net/cobra-supreme-bu...wel-3pack.html

PS I bought these towels on 6/24/2008 and they were $19.99 for three now there $22.99 for three. I'm not sure why but I will give them a thumbs up.

Old 06-30-2008, 11:31 AM
Old 06-30-2008, 11:46 AM
Suspended
Thanks for the feedback, that's what makes this forum so great. A few people as of recently are trying to change that but don't let it happen guys.

Originally Posted by 03gtmustang
What a rip off, remember, Cobra= CG. http://www.chemicalguys.com/530_xl_E...FIBER_s/89.htm
So they are just re-labeled and marked up? Regardless, is the quality some-what decent?

Old 06-30-2008, 12:03 PM
Ive tried every Cobra towel and wasnt impressed with any of them. However, I have had good luck with the Cobra glass towel. The other ones are either used for cleaning jams, or removing sealant from rims. The rest have been stored away. I own about 15 CG towels. About 12 of them are used for interior purposes, the other 3 I dont use at all. The ONLY towel you need for your paint is PakShak ultra plush. And their WW if you use those.

Old 06-30-2008, 12:47 PM
Originally Posted by 03gtmustang
Ive tried every Cobra towel and wasnt impressed with any of them. However, I have had good luck with the Cobra glass towel. The other ones are either used for cleaning jams, or removing sealant from rims. The rest have been stored away. I own about 15 CG towels. About 12 of them are used for interior purposes, the other 3 I dont use at all. The ONLY towel you need for your paint is PakShak ultra plush. And their WW if you use those.
Besides the Cobra's I've used Megs Supreme Shine. I like them both but I do think that the Cobra's are softer. I'm a firm believer in "to each's own". I never used PakShak so as of right now i will give the Cobra's a thumps up. Thump maybe you should buy one and try it.

Quick Reply: Supreme 530 MF Towel from Autogeek review