Couple of pics of the truck

Search this Thread

Old 07-10-2008, 10:02 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by ThumperMX113
APC+ works even better !!
May have to order some of that next time I place an order with ADS. Is it water based as well or does it come already pre mixed?

Old 07-10-2008, 10:18 PM
Suspended
Water based, order the bottle as well.

Old 07-10-2008, 11:29 PM
Water based, order the bottle as well.
Definitely will order a second bottle. I'm about to place an order for some hyperdressing (went to town with my previous bottle getting ready for the show) so will be sure to get some APC as well. Thanks for the suggestion.

Old 07-11-2008, 07:26 AM
Suspended
No problem. I just want to make sure, you're buying the bottles that are labelled and have the proper dilution ratios on them, right?

Old 07-11-2008, 08:49 AM

Looks great! Explain your process on detailing the engine? I just picked up some APC, but I want to know how to rinse the engine without damaging it.

Old 07-11-2008, 05:11 PM
No problem. I just want to make sure, you're buying the bottles that are labelled and have the proper dilution ratios on them, right?
Yeah I do buy the ones with the dilution ratios on the side, these are the ones I buy and I always get the ones labeled with the product inside the bottle.

http://www.autodetailingsolutions.com/Meguiar's%20Detailer%20Sprayers.htm

Originally Posted by hivoltagefx4
Looks great! Explain your process on detailing the engine? I just picked up some APC, but I want to know how to rinse the engine without damaging it.
For me I didn't start out with too dirty of an engine to begin with, more dusty than dirty. Everything was done by hand, I avoid spraying a stream of water directly into my engine. I had my bottle of SG 1:1 ratio and a rinse bucket. I sprayed the entire engine down with SG, let it sit on for a couple of minutes and proceeded to rub it in. Then I used a clean, soft terry cloth and wiped it all off. Last step was to use hyperdressing to detail it, I simply sprayed the hyperdressing on and let it dry itself. I rubbed it in in areas where it seemed to accumulate due to gravity and around all the hoses.

Quick Reply: Couple of pics of the truck