Black WOW Problem...Pictures!

Search this Thread

Old 11-14-2008, 11:16 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Richard,

Have you thought about trying to become an f150online sponsor? Just a thought. That way, you really shouldn't run into any worries. Plus, it helps us keep the info flowing here as well.

I am very happy with your product. Paid the coin for it and have never looked back. I have used it on about 5 autos now, and, the bottle still looks as full as it was the day I got it.

Old 11-14-2008, 11:58 AM
I considered it when I first joined the forum which was months ago, but IB quoted me a monthly price that was akin to what I was paying for 6 months on other forums--just can't afford that right now. Especially since I had my engine rebuilt due to a blown cylinder, lol. Besides, I'm not here to sell my products. I believe some of my retailers are already site sponsors, and my role is to support them. If being a site sponsor will help in that regard, then I will reconsider.

Btw, there must be a minimum post limit before PMs become active here huh? I got a PM from RockPick(no nothing bad, just a welcome PM, lol) but can't reply, lol.

Thanks for the kind words about BW. The product was made with the consumer in mind, lol. However I had a talk with another manufacturer yesterday who said that he's got customers who have been using his machines for 8 years without a problem, no replacement bearings, etc.. He had mixed feelings. It's great for the customer that it lasts forever, but not so great for the company that sells them, lol.

Richard

Originally Posted by KEITHHATTER
Richard,

Have you thought about trying to become an f150online sponsor? Just a thought. That way, you really shouldn't run into any worries. Plus, it helps us keep the info flowing here as well.

I am very happy with your product. Paid the coin for it and have never looked back. I have used it on about 5 autos now, and, the bottle still looks as full as it was the day I got it.

Old 11-14-2008, 12:03 PM
Yea, there is a 100 post minimum before you can send PM messages.

People that are complaining about it, are probably the ones that will never be happy with anything you put out. There is one in every croud. LMAO!

As long as I can buy it I am happy.

Thanks again!

Old 11-14-2008, 01:21 PM
Wow! Then to RockPick, it might be awhile before I can reply back to you, lol...but I'm thinking of you as I climb the post count ladder!

Again thanks for the feedback.

Richard

Originally Posted by KEITHHATTER
Yea, there is a 100 post minimum before you can send PM messages.

People that are complaining about it, are probably the ones that will never be happy with anything you put out. There is one in every croud. LMAO!

As long as I can buy it I am happy.

Thanks again!

Old 11-14-2008, 03:40 PM
Moderator &

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Feel free to email, Richard... kingranch@hotmail.com

Old 11-15-2008, 01:28 AM
Here's the problem:

Originally Posted by milkthegoat
"... It was night so I couldn't see much.
I get the same results in the morning whenever I try to detail my car in the garage during the night before. You think you can see what you're doing, but you really can't.

Also, you can try using a foam brush to apply dressing to be more precise.

Last edited by kaliscrew2k2; 11-15-2008 at 01:30 AM.
Old 11-15-2008, 08:48 AM
Thanks again guys for all the help, especially Octane Guy. I think you need to be writing instruction manuals or something. Ill Black Wow my handles again some day and use the advise that you guys helped me with. Thanks again.

Old 12-04-2008, 03:59 PM
Richard,

I am interested in using BW on my bed caps. The problem is I have used "back to black" and "black magic" without any luck. I can not tell if the greyish color is from wax build up or sun fading. Anyway I am curious to know if you think in this instance BW will work. Also I would like to know if there are any additional BW cleaners that can be used in accordance with the trim finish. Thanks, Mark

Old 12-04-2008, 06:57 PM
Originally Posted by NCStateFX4
Richard,

I am interested in using BW on my bed caps. The problem is I have used "back to black" and "black magic" without any luck. I can not tell if the greyish color is from wax build up or sun fading. Anyway I am curious to know if you think in this instance BW will work. Also I would like to know if there are any additional BW cleaners that can be used in accordance with the trim finish. Thanks, Mark
Octane is the inventor of the product...he does list some how to's on the site.

It's the best trim product out to date. After you use it and get the area treated you can maintain it by using HD...it lasts for a very, very long time.

Old 01-14-2009, 09:22 PM
How would this stuff work on tan-colored plastic cladding, like that used on the running boards of my truck (pic below)?

Thanks.

Old 01-14-2009, 09:42 PM
Originally Posted by BigBologna
How would this stuff work on tan-colored plastic cladding, like that used on the running boards of my truck (pic below)?

Thanks.

It'll work great. I've used it on those same running boards before.

Old 01-14-2009, 09:54 PM
Originally Posted by hwm3
It'll work great. I've used it on those same running boards before.
So we should maybe call it "Black and Tan Wow?"

Old 01-14-2009, 10:01 PM
Originally Posted by BigBologna
So we should maybe call it "Black and Tan Wow?"

.....I really did just go to the fridge and get a Guiness.

No joke though, I love BW. Its a great product. Use it as instructed and you will get great results.

Old 01-14-2009, 10:43 PM
Yes, surface prep is the key for Black Wow. If the surface is prepped good, it will bond a lot better.

Old 01-15-2009, 02:29 PM
hey-- milkthegoat--

I know BW isnt covered in the sticky much (if at all), but there IS an instruction manual there...

<snip>

Last edited by Rockpick; 01-15-2009 at 03:21 PM. Reason: Really? I mean, REALLLLLLY!?

Quick Reply: Black WOW Problem...Pictures!