what to do between waxes?

Search this Thread

Old 01-09-2009, 02:12 PM
Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
i went to walmart and found a meguiar kit. it came with NXT 2.0, UQD, tire shine, and interior wipes all for $20!!!!

Old 01-09-2009, 02:19 PM
Moderator &

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by Juztang
Optimum Spray Wax is a great booster wax or a stand alone wax.
UQD is pretty good stuff. I cannot lie, I utilize it and have bought it several times. But, when it comes to utilzing a product that can add protection along with the 'pop', OSW is incredibly hard to beat... (and, I should note, I've not been a big fan of spray waxes in the past -- in fact, I didn't have a single one that I liked)... OSW changed that...

This is my 'go to' product between waxings... it's absolutely fantastic stuff when used correctly. It's taken me just a tiny amount of time to get the 'feel for it' but, now that I'm in the zone, it's absolutely not going to leave my aresonal.

In fact, it's all I'm using on my wife's daily driver these days... I'm telling you guys, you can't beat it.

Keep in mind though, OSW & UQD are different products... one is made as a quick detailer product -- meaning that it can do very light dust removal, smudges, a finger print and other 'small things' like that. OSW isn't designed to be utilized as a QD product but rather a 'booster' for in-between your full service (or, like me, simply as your form of a LSP).

www.obsessivedetail.com for killer service and a great price!

-RP-

Last edited by Rockpick; 01-09-2009 at 03:39 PM. Reason: Replying via PDA is tough!

Quick Reply: what to do between waxes?